Important Athasians converted to 4E

Originally posted by ishan_wh:

Hey wanderer´s of the wastes…

It is I the forgotten templar of Urik… Jacek, no seriously… sorry people for being away for so long hehehe anyway I have been reading your posts here and on the forum of Athas. (got some trouble with my user though) Anyway I am going to start converting some easy human NPC´s that has core classes. Keep in mind that they will be incomplete since I´ll be waiting for Dark Sun class powers and feats hehehe I know it can take a while before the people of wotc and the proud members of Athas can start setting things straight with FOURTH!!

Before I start I want to thank you all for your collaboration and lets hope we can see Athas reborn in this New System. I´ll start this thread by converting Semponius of Asticles from the adventure accessory - Asticlian Gambit and some more NPC´s from this module.

Working for a better Athas.

PS:
I got the point distribution for the stats in a word archive. In case anybody wants to know how I distributed them.

Semponius of Asticles, leader
Level 6 Elite Soldier
Equipment: Bone Longsword, Leather armor (before the raid); Obsidian short sword (during the hunt)

=======================================================================

Tovril the Green, the vain noble
Level 7 Soldier
XP
Medium natural humanoid
Initiative +5
Senses Perception +1
HP 68; Bloodied 34
AC 17; Fortitude 18, Reflex 15, Will 11
Speed 6
Battleaxe (standard at will) Weapon
+8 vs AC; 1d10 + ? (crit 1d10 + ?).
Alignment Evil
Languages Common - Gulg
Skills Endurance +9, Streetwise +6
Str 16 (+6) Dex 14 (+5) Wis 7 (+1)
Con 12 (+4) Int 9 (+2) Cha 6 (+1)
Equipment: Bronze Battleaxe, Leather armor

Sylos, merchant of House Kulik
Level 8 Skirmisher
XP
Medium natural humanoid
Initiative +6
Senses Perception +1
HP 77; Bloodied 33
AC 16; Fortitude 14, Reflex 18, Will 16
Speed 6
Dagger (standard at will) Weapon
Alignment Evil
Languages Common - ?
Skills Bluff +11, Thievery +11
Str 10 (+3) Dex 16 (+6) Wis 15 (+5)
Con 13 (+4) Int 16 (+6) Cha 16 (+6)
Equipment: Obsidian Dagger (during the hunt)

Ulya, slave tracker
Level 5 Soldier
XP
Medium natural humanoid
Initiative +6
Senses Perception +2
HP 53; Bloodied 26
AC 15; Fortitude 15, Reflex 15, Will 12
Speed 6
Dagger (standard at will) Weapon
Alignment Unaligned
Languages Common - ?
Skills Athletics +8, Endurance +8, Perception +2
Str 14 (+3) Dex 18 (+5) Wis 12 (+2)
Con 13 (+2) Int 13 (+2) Cha 10 (+1)
Equipment:

Iynara, the crodlu Rider
Level 12 Soldier
XP
Medium natural humanoid
Initiative +9
Senses Perception +7
HP 111; Bloodied 55
AC 15; Fortitude 21, Reflex 19, Will 19
Speed 6
Bastard Sword (standard at will) Weapon

• vs AC; 1d10 + ? (crit 1d10 + ?).
    Alignment Evil
    Languages Common - Gulg
    Skills Athletics +14, X +
    Str 19 (+9) Dex 19 (+9) Wis 15 (+7)
    Con 15 (+7) Int 17 (+8) Cha 19 (+9)
    Equipment: Obsidian Bastard Sword

Taibela, Chief of Thieves
Human Female Skirmisher lv14, Evil
Atributes: Str 18 (+9), Con 16 (+8), Dex 20 (+10), Int 15 (+7), Wis 14 (+7), Cha 13 (+6)
HP: 128; Bloodied: 64
Speed: 6 squares
Saves: Fort: +19, Ref: +22, Will: +17
Bonus: +5
Skills: Acrobatics (+15), Thievery (+15), Stealth (+15)
Attack:
Powers:

• At Will: Deft Stike
  • Encounter:
  • Daily
  • Utility:

MORE COMING SOON!

Originally posted by Pennarin:

Hey there!
Didn’t you have a different avatar’s name before? Rings a bell a bit (lousy with names, sorry).

I would suggest to include powers for the NPCs, because powers are about 99% of the personality of an NPC…at least as far as stat blocks can have personality. Otherwise you’ll just produce ability scores, hit points, defenses, etc. Boring drone info.

Are you going to do stat blocks or only work on fleshing out the backgrounds, or both?

[quote]Hey there!
Didn’t you have a different avatar’s name before? Rings a bell a bit (lousy with names, sorry).

I would suggest to include powers for the NPCs, because powers are about 99% of the personality of an NPC…at least as far as stat blocks can have personality. Otherwise you’ll just produce ability scores, hit points, defenses, etc. Boring drone info.

Are you going to do stat blocks or only work on fleshing out the backgrounds, or both?[/quote]
Hey there… yes I´m gonna give some powers, not all of them since there must be some Dark Sun class powers. I´ll try to fit all that in the stat block format. I´ll try to fit the powers to the description of the NPC´s in the modules from 2nd Edition.

And by the way good memory Penn I just changed my avatar pic… I year ago I converted tons of npc´s 2nd edition module adventures to 3.5 DnD Edition, guess that now I´ll have to convert em to 4E hehehe

Thanks for the interest Pennarin - glad to help Athas… lol

Note that only PCs have feats in 4e. See DMG 186-188. A non-combat NPC has a name and skill scores, and rituals if need be. A combat NPC (one that can possibly help the PCs in combat, or be their foe) reads just like a monster stat block from the MM.

Some powerful NPCs (i.e. not in the sense of levels, but in in-game importance) from the 4e adventures have had powers that perfectly mimicked PC feats…read here that one of the NPC’s powers was having a feat normally reserved for PCs. Those are usually BBEGs.

[quote]Note that only PCs have feats in 4e. See DMG 186-188. A non-combat NPC has a name and skill scores, and rituals if need be. A combat NPC (one that can possibly help the PCs in combat, or be their foe) reads just like a monster stat block from the MM.

Some powerful NPCs (i.e. not in the sense of levels, but in in-game importance) from the 4e adventures have had powers that perfectly mimicked PC feats…read here that one of the NPC’s powers was having a feat normally reserved for PCs. Those are usually BBEGs.[/quote]
Hey Penn thanks for the pages of the DMG heads up, gonna work on these three NPC´s from Asticlian Gambit Module. I just got my own books so I guess it will be a while before I learn how to do this kind of “new” npcs hehehe well let me know if I´m going in the right track I´ll keep reading the books lol and update this three as I can

Thanks to the community too

Look up on the WotC adventures, and Dungeon/Dragon magazines, some have NPCs that read like monster blocks (so the DM can easily allow them to adventure with the party or allow the party to fight them), some have long background/personality descriptions…and virtually no stats besides a name and skill scores (no level either!). So when making NPCs the rule is for you to make them as complete or lite as you want.

Thanks again Penn will do that I got the neccessary information to flesh em up a lot an leave them ready to be encountered, fought and even slayed hehehehe will continue to work on this too.

Working for a better Athas

PS
Wich Dungeon/ Dragon magazine do you recommend me to check.

Hey Penn I was wondering:

• Do the human bonus (+1 to all saves) apply for the NPC human “monsters” as well?
  • Also how is the rule for inferior materials on Dark Sun 4e? Any ideas so I can also ponder on it hehehe

Well let me know Pennarin and thanks for helping me hehe

Originally posted by outlaw68:

Sorry, i am not trying to speak for Penn, but i believe i may be able to help.

in general Human NPC’s don;t get that bonus, they just stick to the monster creation rules in the DMG, unless you are doing a major NPC… in that case the DMG basically leaves it up to you weather you build it on the monster stat block (the suggested method) or do up an entire build as a PC would…

And as for the inferior material, in my conversion (which is finally nearly finished - YAY) i really just use the rules straight out of the original Dark Sun box set, they seem to fit quite well, and they aren’t that unbalancing (As long as you keep in mind Athas is supposed to be a much harder world to survive in - one of the reasons behind Character Trees)… but this one is just my opinion.

Outlaw is right on the NPCs. If a race has darkvision, the NPC will. If it it’s a dwarf and has racial features, or its a tiefling and has a racial power, it will have. Little things like +1 to Will aren’t normally applied. BBEGs, since they may be more like the PCs, can be made to have powers that really are PC feats, and you may - as a DM - apply racial bonuses to the standard monster stats you use. So a BBEG human wizard made more like a PC would be more powerful than its regular counterpart “monster” human wizard of the same level. It’s up for the DM. Mundane NPCs never apply those bonuses. Check for yourself on human, dwarf, etc, entries in the MM.

There’s either inferior materials or superior materials. Either stone/bone/wood is inferior and penalizes, or metal/drake ivory/etc is superior and grants a bonus.
Sundering is no longer a clear, easy option in 4e, so the fact these materials in 3e offered less or more AC, hardness, or hps to a weapon/armor/shield is no longer relevant in combat situations.
A straight -1/+1 bonus to attack or damage might still work, but I will investigate on the boards and come back to you on this.

Thanks Penn for the search of the inferior materials, how goes by the way?

Outlaw you were right about the saves, it helps speed things up a bit when you don´t have to fill all the blanks. So I´m gonna add some powers to all those NPC, I´m doubtful since they are all humans I´ll be putting them the extra At Will power from human, but; heres the catch I´ll wait for DS 4E At will powers if any lol…

Let me know what you guys think/ any ideas are welcome as well

Thanks again.

PS:
About the feats; Iynara in the module is a Crodlu fighter, how does this work with the monster human npc soldier/fighter (according to page 186 DMG) Let me know on this asap pls

[quote]Thanks Penn for the search of the inferior materials, how goes by the way?

Outlaw you were right about the saves, it helps speed things up a bit when you don´t have to fill all the blanks. So I´m gonna add some powers to all those NPC, I´m doubtful since they are all humans I´ll be putting them the extra At Will power from human, but; heres the catch I´ll wait for DS 4E At will powers if any lol…

Let me know what you guys think/ any ideas are welcome as well

Thanks again.

PS:
About the feats; Iynara in the module is a Crodlu fighter, how does this work with the monster human npc soldier/fighter (according to page 186 DMG) Let me know on this asap pls[/quote]
No worries on the saves… i am happy to help out where i can (I have been doing a lot of dark sun conversions too… so far I have converted about half of the books…)

With the Iynara/Monsters with levels thing… i would start by stating out the basic monster, then just adding the fighter template presented in the DMG, making an elite monster. I would also be inclined to add a few levels to further separate from a standard monster.

People have very little to say on inferior materials. I might repost on multiple subforums to get other types of people to respond to it.

Hey Penn thanks for your support on this matter hehehe so Im adding some powers to these NPC´s got the piece of paper somewhere lol

BTW I got some short information on these npc´s as well but first I´m gonna check those drafts so that they are well polished and then I´m going to post them let me know how goes the powers for the core classes of dark sun I know it might be a while so lets get to it.

Thanks again to all the people on this thread here lol

These are the backgrounds of some of the NPC´s of the Asticlian aventure, I´ll add some descriptions based on the drawings of the npc as well. This short paragraphs tell something about the people the characters will meet during the adventure.

Sark
A dirty, grim looking halfling sits in one filthy corner of the cell. “So more fodder for the tree hugging nobles eh? You’re bound for the Red Moon Hunt as well, are you? Well we’re trapped in the same sandpit, so we might as well make most of it. I’ve been well fed for the hunt, so have no fear. The name’s Sark” Sark is a rather proud halfling from the Kawuli tribe.

Iynara
A young, ambitious noble woman with a talent for the hunt, Iynara rides a specially trained crodlu through the forest. A woman with little patience that prefers to attack all out, slaying as many as she possibly can.

Sylos
A portly human in the remains of what was once rich finery, he introduces himself “I am Sylos of House Kulik, for some reason the Queen accused me of smuggling spell components… I don’t stand a chance in this vile hunt of hers, help me escape and I’ll pay each of you in silver, deal?." Sylos is no warrior and he will slow down the rest of the group, but if he survives he will remain true to his part of the bargain.

More Comming Soon!!

Hello my athasian friends…

I wanted to get your attention, since I´m gonna make this thread a little bit more [SIZE=6]BIG[/SIZE], I´ll be using it to add all the NPC´s I can. I wanted to start with Tithian of Mericles, but so far there isn´t a full conversion for the Templar 4E or the Psion (since Tithian developed some psionics during the course of his grand adventure). I´m gonna post here the attributes found on the Veiled Alliance accessorie, also I´m gonna upload three of the four best half elves that Athas has to offer.

As described in the 2E accessory

Tithian of Mericles

Human Male, Templar Level 17, Lawful Neutral
Str 9, Con 13, Dex 14, Int 18, Wis 15, Cha 16

Fanatically loyal to the Black Sand Raiders’ sorcerer, the defiler Fevil, Hespulto is a twisted and sadistic man. He bears the constant grin of those who enjoy themselves, and laughs at inopportune times, such as when attacked or injured, and his wild eyes show the promise of insanity.
A consummate defiler, Hespulto is far more tainted by defiling than his master could ever be, for Hespulto was captured by a tribe of belgois who tortured him and hate of his flesh for the pleasures it provided. Hespulto’s way of coping during his stay in their midst, before he was rescued by Fevil in a raid on the tribe, was to adopt the vile creatures’ destructive ways, to become like his captors. That period did more than scar his flesh, it made him the person he is today - hungry for pain, death, and destruction.

HESPULTO
Level 6 Elite Controller
XP 500
Medium natural humanoid, half-elf
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +5; low-light vision
HP 148; Bloodied 74
AC 20; Fort 17, Ref 18, Will 18
Saving Throws +2
Speed 6
Action Points 1

Staff (standard; at-will)
Weapon
+11 vs. AC; 1d6 + 4 damage.

Blackfire (standard; at-will)
Defile, Fire, Necrotic
Ranged 10; +10 vs. Reflex; 1d10 + 4 fire and necrotic damage.

Blastback (standard; recharge 5 6)
Defile, Fire, Necrotic
Ranged 10; +10 vs. Reflex; 1d10 + 4 fire and necrotic damage, and the target is pushed 3 squares.

Bloodied Rafale (standard, when bloodied; at-will)
Defile, Fire, Necrotic
Hespulto makes two blackfire attacks.

:area: Dust Swirl (standard; recharge 5 6)
Defile, Force
Area burst 1 within 10; +8 vs. Reflex; 2d8 + 4 force damage, and the target is blinded until the end of Hespulto’s next turn. Aftereffect: Any allies (Hespulto included) adjacent to the burst shift 1 square.

Maniacal Laughter (immediate reaction, when first bloodied)
Fear
Close burst 5; +8 vs. Will; deafened creatures are immune; the target takes a -2 penalty to all defenses until the end of Hespulto’s next turn.

Opportunistic Sorcery (free, when missed by an attack; encounter)
Dust swirl recharges, and Hespulto uses it immediately.

Alignment Chaotic Evil Languages Belgoi, Common, Elven
Skills Arcana +11, Intimidate +10
Str 13 (+4) Dex 17 (+6) Wis 14 (+5)
Con 18 (+7) Int 16 (+6) Cha 16 (+6)

Equipment quarterstaff, robes

WOW!

I´m still really really green lol, but really Penn thanks for Hespulto I think he can be a great antagonist for anybody. Nice background I really enjoyed the belgois chewing his flesh, does Hespulto comes from a city in particular?

Will keep working on this.

Thanks

What is known about Hespulto is contained in Arcane Shadows (perhaps in Dragon Crown too, haven’t checked). We know nothing else besides what I wrote.

The belgoi period is my touch - explains the dysfunctionality of the character, why he looks so insane in Baxa’s depiction in Arcane Shadows. He saw evil and was changed by it. A bit like Joss Whedon’s reavers in the tv series Firefly.

Plus, I liked the belgoi’s description that no other living thing on Athas, perhaps other than a defiler, is as destructive as a belgoi. A tidbit that deserved to be included in some story.

According to Kamelion, Hespulto is destined to be killed by PCs…and come back as an ashen to exert revenge.

Hey everybody, thanks to Penn I can start finishing some npcs for good lol, will be posting them over the course of this week. If anybody wants to add something, like a correction to the MONSTER NPC I have already made, feel free to tell me. Cause I´m not very good with the 4E rules just yet hehe

Well is always good to be able to count with the support of the commnunity.

Originally posted by dragonbreath_ven:

Hi ishan_wh, keep the good work, I wish to retake my Darksun campaign the following year, last time I DM’ed Arcane Shadows in 2E, and now I’ve just buyed my core books and will start reading again in my free time. Sorry if I don’t help much as I have years without play but at least I wanted to tell you that it’s an important work your doing here, I had the fortune to buy every DS supplement that was printed and I want to use it all (before some unknow fungis from outer space eat my books).

Do you plan yo publish your final convertions anyware besides this post? maybe athas.org or a personal blog?

Thanks,

[quote]Hi ishan_wh, keep the good work, I wish to retake my Darksun campaign the following year, last time I DM’ed Arcane Shadows in 2E, and now I’ve just buyed my core books and will start reading again in my free time. Sorry if I don’t help much as I have years without play but at least I wanted to tell you that it’s an important work your doing here, I had the fortune to buy every DS supplement that was printed and I want to use it all (before some unknow fungis from outer space eat my books).

Do you plan yo publish your final convertions anyware besides this post? maybe athas.org or a personal blog?

Thanks,[/quote]
Hey thanks for the support… and I do want to post them in athas.org but first I do want to finish this npc´s and be sure that they are well made. Until then I´ll keep working on humans only because there are some athasian features that the other races have.

thanks again to all who keep this thread alive hehehe

Hey everybody been a little bit busy, so thanks to the example Penn gave us I can start re working again. So keep your eyes open cause you might just yet see many of these NPC´s again in 4E.

Would like to see some “official” races, for example:

• Dwarven focus
  • Elvish desert endurance

Cause this skills are the only ones that can be added/ enhanced in the 4E Dark Sun, this are some thoughts of mine, that could accelerate the process of shaping the inhabitants of Athas.

Lets keep working on this matter.

Originally posted by Tectuktitlay:

[quote]Would like to see some “official” races, for example:

• Dwarven focus
  • Elvish desert endurance[/quote]
    I addressed both races , and how I think the dwarven focus and desert-running abilities of those two races should be handled, as well as my take on the other core races of Athas

I´m back, long vacation hehehe so I have played a DnD 4E adventure I got to say it was great the combats scenes are far more dynamic and fast very nice job. But the role playing flavor still depends solely on the players so now that I have a clearer picture of the powers and how the system works I can continue to work on these NPC´s … also thanks to Pennarin for the Hesphulto NPC/ Monster

Welcome back, Ishan

Hey my friends… is good to be back with renewed energies heheh… so now that I got the 3 core books. (they finally arrived) I have a clearer picture on how to make these NPC´s, by rule standards they are monsters but they will have the NPC creation rules of page 186 of DMG plus the Elite monster feature.

“I think thats how you made Hesphulto right Penn?”

I was thinking on a power for Semponious, something like

Sand Slash - Encounter
Semponius feints a felling step leaving his defense open only to come back by kicking sand to the oponents face.
Hit Str vs Ref
2W + str mod, plus oponent is dazed until the end of Semponious next turn.

I just came up with it right so feel free to give me TONS of opinions please.

Glad to be back.

PS
i´ll start correcting the NPC´s here, with the Elite module hehe

NPC rules are not necessary to make monsters.

NPC rules are, as the name implies, meant to be for those NPCs you might get help from in combat or who you might face in combat.

Otherwise, you inventna monster from A to Z.

Thanks for the comment Penn, my doubt is in the example that you gave of Hesphulto. Hes got AC 20, like 6 powers, strong powers which by the creation came from the Elite module and also the 140´s HP hehehe

So my question for you is:
Did you made Hesphulto with a combination of NPC creation rules plus the Elite module Rules?

Thats all, cause I dont want to make this NPC too powerful for the setting. Another example is the Jarlaxle found in the Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. Any thoughts on that buddy.

No, I made Hespulto using monster rules.

For the purposes of this thread, NPCs ought to be converted using the NPC rules, or virtually no rules at all (i.e. barebones, like I mentionned earlier).

Hespulto, despite being an “NPC” comes from an adventure module where he’s meant to be in a fight to the death with the PCs…hence he ceases to be a potential NPC and is relegated solely into the realm of the monsters.

Minthur, Semponius, etc, are not meant to be battered by mauls or pumped full of arrows by the PCs…hence NPC.

Thanks for the clarification my friend i´ll ponder/ work on this hehehe…

In Forgotten Realms’ first adventure, Scepter Tower of Spellguard (for PCs of 2-4th levels), the PCs have competition in the form of another adventuring group. I think those stat blocks were made using NPC rules, because the powers read a lot like actual Player’s Handbook powers.

So the PCs are not limited to fighting that adventuring group, they can join them, race against them without exchanging blows, etc…hence they should not be made into monsters but into NPCs…thus use the NPC-building rules.

That might be the best example I know.

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Semponius of Asticles Level 6 Soldier (Leader)
Medium natural humanoid, human
Initiative +7 Senses Perception +3
HP 61, Bloodied 30 see also wastelander fury
Speed 6
AC 23; Fort 23, Ref 22, Will 22
Longsword (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+13 vs AC; 1d8+8 damage
Wastelander Fury (free, when first bloodied; encounter) ✦ Weapon
Semponius makes a melee basic attack with a +4 bonus to the attack roll and deals an extra 1d6 damage on a hit.
Desert Strike (standard; encounter) ✦ Weapon ✦ Recharge 6
Semponius makes a longsword attack. If the attack hits, it makes a secondary attack against the same target.
Secondary Attack: +10 vs. Reflex; the target is slowed (save ends).
Desertfield Tactics
Semponius gains a +1 bonus to melee attacks if it has an ally adjacent to the target.
Alignment Good Languages Common, Tyrian
Skills: Athletics +14, Endurance +12
Str 17 (+6) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 11 (+3)
Con 13 (+4) Int 12 (+4) Cha 18 (+7)
Equipment leather armor, obsidian longsword

Semponius of Asticles is a good looking, well built man with patriarch features and sand colored long hair that falls just below his shoulders and also has blue eyes. Semponius is an adventurer with a jolly nature, wearing a light brown cloak with a hood. A skilled fighter who knows best to keep his stone long sword ready and her leather armor prepared. Semponius wears gray trousers and shirt with soft leather boots.

This is the newly version of Semponius (now that I can grasp a better concept of the rules of the NPC and the game itself) please feel free to add your comments and opinions, thanks.

More to come on this format

So Semponius is statted as a monster? Might just change the names of those abilities, they sound appropriate for a ranger, and I imagine Semponius is a nobleman?

Hey! yep, Semponius is a Nobleman, but the information on him from the Asticlian Gambit supplement depicts him as a raider, a smart raider, it is unclear why Semponius lives like this, the only hints given are that he´s a chatty kind of guy, so my guess is that he is a free spirit man, kinda of like the late Agis, but Semponius seems more irresponsable towards his noble heritage.

So any thoughts on the names for his two powers?, Glad to be back and doing this

PS:
Check Semponius I think he´s ready for action, hehehe

Will be updating this second page shortly with finished NPC´s, I believe that the Semponius NPC is now completed. Please let me know your comments.

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Tovril, the green the vain noble Level 7 Soldier
Initiative +5 Senses Perception +1
HP 68, Bloodied 34
Speed 6
AC 20; Fort 22, Ref 19, Will 15
Battleaxe (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+9 vs AC; 1d10+4 damage
Aristocrat Revenge (free, when first bloodied; encounter) ✦ Weapon
Tovril makes a melee basic attack with a +4 bonus to the attack roll and deals an extra 1d6 damage on a hit.
Last Stand (standard, usable only while bloodied; encounter) ✦ Healing, Weapon
Tovril makes a melee basic attack and regains 18 hit points.
Nobleman Tactics
Tovril gains a +1 bonus to all his defenses if it has one ally adjacent to himself.

Alignment Evil Languages Common, Gulg
Skills: Endurance +12, Heal +6
Str 16 (+6) Dex 14 (+5) Wis 7 (+1)
Con 12 (+4) Int 9 (+2) Cha 6 (+1)
Equipment leather armor, bronze battleaxe

Tovril, the green, is an unskilled would-be noble leads a small army of slaves with the hopes that his sheer number of kills will offset his utter lack of skill. In Gulg, Tovril is considered a buffoon because of his unorthodox hunting procedures. So far Tovril has been in nine hunts, and has yet to attain the nobility.
Tovril is a large man with a round and healthy belly, a large dark beard and serious expression of a not good looking man. Wearing a top hat with two large feathers, Tovril is protected by a short leather coat and a loincloth and instead of sandals he wears a small pair of boots.

Tovril, the green combat tactics, four halflings trackers precede Tovril, searching for prey, who then report back to their master if they sight any fleeing slaves. Tovril then sends his eight muls forward to deal with the slaves while he watches from the safety of his Inix. If cornered or in a loosing position Tovril will retreat by swinging his bronze battleaxe, if his mount falls Tovril will run while protected by his slaves.

Btw, I noticed I never wrote down that Hespulto was Elite…despite all indications to it. Edited.

For Semponius to be a Leader, he needs to facilitate others’ attacks, movements, healing, etc. Semponius can be balanced against the Warforged Captain (MM 261) or Longtooth Hunter (MM 233).

If an established name for an ability can’t be replaced harmoniously with one of your own creation…then don’t change it. If it ain’t broken or can’t be made to sound better…

This is just one possible variant upon your Semponius design. The powers’ names are less desert and more noble and oriented towards martial proficiency. Fury is now related to his noble blood, hence Blooded…

Powers support allies, and punish attacks against allies.

SEMPONIUS OF ASTICLES
Level 6 Soldier (Leader)
XP 250
Trained Tactician aura 5; allies in the aura gain a +1 power bonus to attack rolls.
HP 69; Bloodied 34
AC 22; Fort 18, Ref 19, Will 18
Speed 6

Longsword (standard; at-will) :diamonds:
Weapon
+13 vs. AC; 1d8 + 6 damage. If Semponius hits with an opportunity attack, he shifts 1 square.

Second Pass of the Blade (standard; recharge 5 6) :diamonds:
Weapon

Semponius makes a longsword attack. If the attack hits, Semponius makes a secondary attack against the same target. Secondary Attack: +11 vs. Reflex; the target is slowed (save ends).

Protective Strike (immediate interrupt, when an adjacent foe attacks an ally; at-will) :diamonds:
Weapon
+13 vs. AC; 1d8 + 6 damage, and the target suffers -4 to the triggering attack.

Blooded Fury (free, when first bloodied; encounter) :diamonds:
Weapon
Close burst 1; +13 vs. AC; 1d8 + 6 damage.

Skilled Opportunist
When making an opportunity attack, Semponius gains a +2 bonus to the attack roll and deals an extra 1d6 damage.

Alignment Good Languages Common, Tyrian
Skills Athletics +14, Endurance +12
Str 17 (+6) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 11 (+3)
Con 13 (+4) Int 12 (+4) Cha 18 (+7)

Equipment leather armor, obsidian longsword

So Penn are we on good track, now that Semponius is already finished

What say you, we could work together and finish more of the Human Important NPC´s for Athas.

You got an NPC you want to make first?

PS
Templars can be tricky, still let me know

I’ve got an interest in tweaking what already exists. You might give a few pointers as to what abilities you see for the NPC, or list what 2e says that NPC is able to do or sounds like he’s able to do. You can make full-fledged NPCs as well, and I’ll tweak if necessary (and if you want me).

We’ll see from there! I like making NPCs, although I have no motivations of my own for it. You’re the motivation, ishan_wh. Thank you, and don’t give up! That’s how Methvezem and me started the Athasian Emporium, you know…

P.S. Minor templars would be a challenge. Maybe if there’s any of some importance (i.e. non-generic templars) listed in Freedom? Like…that templar someone mentionned who controls the brick-making slave operation?

[quote]I’ve got an interest in tweaking what already exists. You might give a few pointers as to what abilities you see for the NPC, or list what 2e says that NPC is able to do or sounds like he’s able to do. You can make full-fledged NPCs as well, and I’ll tweak if necessary (and if you want me).

We’ll see from there! I like making NPCs, although I have no motivations of my own for it. You’re the motivation, ishan_wh. Thank you, and don’t give up! That’s how Methvezem and me started the Athasian Emporium, you know…

P.S. Minor templars would be a challenge. Maybe if there’s any of some importance (i.e. non-generic templars) listed in Freedom? Like…that templar someone mentionned who controls the brick-making slave operation?[/quote]
Thanks for the support Penn, maybe one day I´ll earn my templar robes at athas.org hehehe for now I enjoy DS so much, my first novel was Brazen Gambit and I got hooked hehehe so Freedom it is, you know I have been playing dnd 4E with my group, I´m a warlord, I got to say I really enjoy the new system the combat sequences are way faster and more dynamic hehe so I really want to try it with the module “Road to Urik” battle after battle hehehe anyway… I´ll check the NPC´s from the Freedom Adventure. And we´ll start from there.

Glad to have the support of the people on this thread.

Btw, I looked again in Thunderspire Mountain, WotC’s 4e adventure, and it has several BBEGs that are using the NPC rules. That tidbit was confusing to tell because they were Elite BBEGs. I explain: WotC took a normal guy they invented using monster rules, and slapped a Wizard or Warlock template on it, making it Elite. This is why it has 6-7 powers (a lot!); the monster powers plus the template powers.

This doesn’t make for NPCs necessarily any more powerful than others, but it does make them more versatile, what with all those powers. One thing that can make them more powerful though is that most of their template powers (if a Wizard, Warlock, etc) have the Implement keyword, and if a Fighter it can add the Fighter’s whatever bonus it’s called…proficiency bonus?..and thus can apply a magic implement’s bonuses to those powers.

Hello everybody…

First of all I wanna thank to the people that made this possible and all the support from our fellow bloggers, threadsters or whatever name is that we are called hehehehe just kidding no really thank you all.

Second since I got the peoples attention I wanted to ask of you one thing. If anybody has a HUMAN NPC from a module, adventure, etc. from the old Dark Sun books just let me know which one you want so I can start working on that, in the meantime I´ll be making random human´s like the Semponius npc.

Well thats all for now people glad to be doing this again, have a good one

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Ulyua, the slave tracker Level 5 Soldier
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +11
HP 53, Bloodied 26
Speed 6
AC 16; Fort 17, Ref 17, Will 13
Short sword (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+9 vs AC; 1d6+2 damage
Sure Strike (standard; at-will)
Short Sword +11 vs AC; 1d6 + 1
Slave tracker Quarry (immediate reaction, when an adjacent enemy shifts; at-will)
Ulyua shifts toward the enemy and makes a basic attack.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, Gulg
Skills: Endurance +8, Perception +11
Str 14 (+4) Dex 18 (+6) Wis 12 (+3)
Con 13 (+3) Int 13 (+3) Cha 10 (+2)
Equipment obsidian short sword

Ulyua the slave tracker, helps his master, the overconfident noble Warakari Redeye. This quiet woman is wearing nothing more than a couple of rags to cover her female attributes and a pair of leather strapped sandals that have seen better days. The slave carries a crude stone short sword, but its still effective. On her back near her left shoulder she has the distinctive slave tattoo that depicts his civil station.
A plain looking woman with short cropped dark hair and brown eyes, Ulyua´s edged face features make her a good sight with the athletic body of a hunter, but her worn look doesn´t fit a woman in her tweenties.

Additional Note:

To keep with the flavor of the athasian inferior material weapons, I have substracted a -1 to the damage bonuses.
Ulyua short sword standard attack should be 1d6+3 and her sure strike would be 1d6+1 according to the NPC creation rules of the DMG on page 187 - NPC level Bonus and Magic threshold

Maybe provide info as from where the NPC is coming from, and a bit of background, a line or two.

Warakari Redeye Level 10 Elite Skirmisher
Initiative +8 Senses Perception +7
HP 196, Bloodied 98
Speed 6
AC 21; Fort 21, Ref 20, Will 18
Short sword (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+11 vs AC; 1d6+1 damage
Short bow (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+12 vs AC; 1d8+4 damage
Insight Shot (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Range 15/30; +12 vs. AC; 1d8 + 4 damage, and the target’s speed is reduced by 1 square until the end of the Warakari’s next turn.
Razor Arrow (standard; at-will)
Ranged 15/30; +12 vs. AC; 1d8 + 4 damage, and the target is slowed until the end of Warakari’s next turn.
Red eye´s (standard; recharge 5-6) ✦ Poison, Weapon
Ranged 15/30; +12 vs. AC; 1d8 + 4 damage, and Warakari makes a secondary attack. Secondary Attack: +10 vs. Fortitude; the target takes ongoing 3 poison damage and is slowed (save ends both).

Skills: Athletics +12, Nature +11, Stealth +13
Str 15 (+7) Dex 17 (+8) Wis 15 (+7)
Con 18 (+9) Int 12 (+6) Cha 14 (+7)
Equipment obsidian short sword, short bow, leather armor

Warakari Redeye, is another skillful would-be noble, Warakari revels in the thrill of the hunt, but is a poor tracker himself. Thats why he lets Ulyua do the actual tracking, and then moves in for the kill alone. If Warakari appears to be in a dangerous position, his slaves will move to assist him. Otherwise, he´ll fend his enemies on his own. Warakari´s other flaw is his considerable overconfidence. A good fighter himself, he is confident that he can handle his slaves if they should betray him during the hunt.

Warakari wears a hardened leather vest with arm bracers and two leather straps across his chest, one for is his stone short sword scabbard and the other is for his quiver. His legs are covered by a short trausser and leggings with woodland patterns sawed to it and leather shoes to cover his feet from nature hazards.
Warakari´s face is a mask of anger, his eyes reveal some sort of madness accompanied by a well groomed beard and a disheveled hair, that seems to be longer from one side.

Warakari Redeye combat tactics, Warakari will try to ambush his prey by firing arrows concealed, he will focus his attacks on any warrior with superior skills or the one that is carrying the best weapon or armor. While hidden Warakari will fire his insight shots but if things gets to complicated he will use his Red arrows. And then he will move to looks for a better spot.

Warakari Slaves

Warakari is accompanied by several retainers, carrying nothing more than bone and wood clubs, leather sandals and rags to cover themselves, all of the slaves wear a strange feather either in the sash on their waist or around the neck. The slave tattoos that sets their social status can be seen on every shoulder. To the left of Warakari is a woman and the only thing that differentiates her from the rest of slaves is the stone sword on her thigh.

COMING SOON

I have finished the slave tracker Ulyua will give a physical description but first I got to check some 2nd edition books for a clearer picture of the Gulg slave features.

Will continue to work on Warakiri Redeye and his slaves hehehehe till then everyone have a good one and I hope you like the work I do on this matter.

Thanks all.

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Yandor of the Bow Level 14 Skirmisher (Leader)
Initiative +16 Senses Perception +14
HP 126, Bloodied 63
Speed 6
AC 28; Fort 26, Ref 28, Will 23
Scimitar (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+16 vs AC; 1d8 + 7 damage
Long bow (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
Ranged 20/40; +19 vs. AC; 1d10 + 9 damage, if the attack hits Yandor can make a secondary attack against the same target. Secondary Attack: +17 vs. Fortitude; ongoing 5 poison damage, and the target is dazed (save ends both).
Spider Fang (standard; at-will) ✦Poison
+19 vs. AC; 1d10 +9 damage, and the target is immobilized and poisoned receiving 5 ongoing damage (save ends).
Arrow of Grace (standard; recharge 6) ✦ Poison, Weapon
Requires any bow; targets a creature is marked by Yandor; +19 vs. AC; 3d10 + 9 damage, and ongoing 10 poison damage (save ends). After the attack Yandor can shift a number of squares equal his wisdom bonus and make a stealth check to gain concealment.
Seizing Arrow (standard; recharge 4-5-6 )
Ranged 20/40; +19 vs. Fortitude; 2d10 + 9 damage, and the target is pushed 3 squares and knocked prone.
Poison Blast (standard; recharge 5-6 ) ✦ Poison
Close blast 3; +19 vs. Fortitude; 1d10 + 11 poison damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 poison damage, a –2 penalty to Fortitude defense, and a –2 penalty to saving throws (save ends all).
Reap and Fade (standard; recharge 5-6 ) ✦ Psychic, Teleportation
Yandor tracks his prey albeit psychicly, if spotted he can shift 10 squares, and make a stealth check to gain concealment.
Hunter’s Mobility
If Yandor moves at least 4 squares from its original position, it gains a +2 bonus to ranged attacks until the start of its next turn.
Skilled Hunter
Yandor´s skilled hunter techniques grant him the benefit of the following feats, Defensive Mobility and Lethal Hunter.

Skills: Nature +13, Stealth +19, Perception +14
Str 20 (+12) Dex 24 (+14) Wis 14 (+9)
Con 14 (+9) Int 12 (+8) Cha 17 (+10)
Equipment steel scimitar, long bow, leather armor

Yandor of the Bow, is one of Gulg finest archers, armed only with his bow and his family heirloom sword, Yandor favors stealth and during the hunt is accompanied by two trusted slaves whose primary job is to dress and carry his victims back to the edge of the forest. They are not permitted to participate in the hunt in any way, although they are very loyal, and will fight if their master is in danger of being killed.

Yandor is… SOON DESCRIPTION

Yandor combat tactics, is a skilled tracker himself and will hunt his enemies by sneaking up on them, loose a few poisoned arrows then vanish. He will continue to shadow his prey, checking to see if his arrows have had any effect, and launching more if they haven´t. Yandor will also employ his clairsentience to hear the prey from a distance and gain clues of their location.

Already working on Yandor, his trusted slave Durrus, and a few finishing touches for Warakari and we are all set.

[SIZE=5]Notice:[/SIZE]

To whom my concern, all of the NPC´s have been made in accord of the rules of DMG (page´s 184 till 188) Please check the following tables on those pages cause those are the bible for this “creation” thread.

• Monster statistics By role (Page 184)
  • npc aBility scores (Page 187)
  • npc leVel Bonus and Magic threshold (Page 187)

[SIZE=5]Please[/SIZE], feel free to correct me in any way since I´m still a little bit new at some of the rules of 4E, I have been receiving the help of Pennarin but if anyone has a suggestion please speak up!! hehehe

Thanks to all who make this possible

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Durrus, the loyal slave Level 8 Soldier
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +4
HP 81, Bloodied 40
Speed 6
AC 16; Fort 21, Ref 17, Will 15
Club (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+11 vs AC; 1d6 + 5 damage
Slaves smite (standard; recharge 6) :diamonds: Weapon
With a battle cry, Durrus strikes with his full strength but at the same time uses the whole weight of his body.
Club +11 vs AC; 2d6 + 8 damage
Loyalty in Death (triggered when Durrus or Yandor are reduced to 0 hit points)
Durrus makes a melee basic attack with an extra 1d10 and a +2 bonus to the attack and damage rolls.

Skills: Athletics +13, Endurance +12
Str 19 (+8) Dex 14 (+6) Wis 10 (+4)
Con 17 (+7) Int 9 (+3) Cha 8 (+3)
Equipment bone club

Durrus, is Yandor´s most loyal subject, a slave since birth. Durrus has had an interesting life while serving under Yandor, hunting occassionally more to help his master carry his prey. Now close to four decades Durrus loyalty remains true to Yandor. A man of quiet nature like most slaves that have lived for too long, Durrus speak only when his sire demands it.
Durrus has cropped dark gray hair and several lines now marks his eyes, the sign of a hardened slave. His back has few fresh lashes scars, which might depict him as an obediant slave. Close to four decades old, Durrus still keeps his strength. Wears a pair of leather sandals, a loose trouser and a brown shirt with four feathers pictures on it, that resembles a star.

SPAM

Please some moderator erase this one

Iynara, the Crodlu Rider Level 12 Soldier
Initiative +10 Senses Perception +8
HP 111, Bloodied 55
Speed 6, mounted ?
AC 24; Fort 23, Ref 21, Will 21
Broadsword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+14 vs AC; 1d10 + 6 damage
Rider´s Strike (standard; usable only while mounted; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+14 vs. AC; 1d10 + 7 damage, and the target is knocked prone.
POWERS COMING SOON!

Skills: Athletics +15, Endurance + 13, Intimidate +15
Str 19 (+10) Dex 19 (+10) Wis 15 (+8)
Con 15 (+8) Int 17 (+9) Cha 19 (+10)
Equipment leather armor, obsidian broadsword

Iynara, the Crodlu Rider
A young, ambitious noble woman with a talent for the hunt, Iynara rides a specially trained crodlu through the forest. A woman with little patience for hit and run tactis, she prefers the usual all out attack all out to slayas many as she possibly can.

In combat Iynara will charge against the strongest foe, using the full speed of his crodlu she will cut his foe with two quick slashes. If this her favorite technique works she will charge again until she is engaged by more enemies.

Taibela, Chief of Thieves Level 14 Elite Skirmisher
Initiative +12 Senses Perception +9
HP , Bloodied

Speed 6
AC ; Fort , Ref , Will

Bastard sword (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+17 vs AC; 1d10 + 6 damage

POWERS COMING SOON!

Alignment Chaotic Evil Languages Common, Gulg
Skills: Thievery +17, Acrobatics +17, Stealth +17
Str 18 (+11) Dex 20 (+12) Wis 14 (+9)
Con 16 (+10) Int 15 (+9) Cha 13 (+8)
Equipment leather armor, steel bastard sword

Taibela, Chief of Thieves

SPAM

Please some moderator erase this one

Its been a while since I have logged in, but these are looking great. I would love to give them a run in my converted campaign (one i find some players… i just moved to the other side of the country…)

Hey bro glad to read from you, feel free to use them cause thats the main purpose and you let me know any feedback on how they played their role as NPC/ villains/ antagonists etc…

• What do you think of my improvised rule on the inferior materials hehehe

By the way I wanted to let the community know that these are the following Human Converted NPC I´ll be doing, I have let several human NPC because of their classes like the Gladiator, Templar, Psion, Defilers/ Preservers, witch leads me to make only Rogues, Fighters, Rangers, and maybe some Clerics… hehe

Road to Urik We got this NPC:

• Senator Vildeen of Tyrthani, Level 4 Fighter ; 2nd stats Str 11, Con 9, Dex 9, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 17
  • Master Sintha, Level 7 Thief ; 2nd stats Str 13, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 16

PS:

• This are the Templar spells Mogadisho had in 2nd edition,
    Spells:
  • 1st level: Animal friendship, create water, cause light wounds, curse, light;
  • 2nd level: Aid, barkskin, flame blade, speak with animals, spiritual hammer, silence 15’ radius;
  • 3rd level: Animate dead,
    create food & water, dispel magic, locate object, summon insects;
  • 4th level: Animal summoning I, cloak of bravery, produce fire, rejuvenate, sticks to snakes;
  • 5th level: Animal summoning II, cause critical wounds, flame strike;
  • 6th level Blade barrier, wall of thorns;
  • 7th level: Firestorm.

Will try to convert Mogadisho to 4E and as far as I can tell, he is an Elite Soldier (Leader) of Level 15

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Road to Urik[/SIZE]

Senator Vildeen of Tyrthani Level 4 Soldier
Initiative +1 Senses Perception +4
HP 41, Bloodied 20
Speed 6
AC 15; Fort 16, Ref 15, Will 17
Long sword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+9 vs AC; 1d8 + 3 damage
Nobleman´s finesse (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Long Sword +11 vs AC; 1d8 + 2 and Senator Vildeen regains 14 hit points.
Appoint Champion (standard; at-will)
Close burst 10; targets one ally; the target makes a basic attack as a free action and shifts 1 square before or after the attack.
Protected
Senator Vildeen gains a +2 bonus to all defenses while an ally is adjacent to him.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, Tyrian
Skills: Diplomacy +11, Intimidate +11
Str 13 (+3) Dex 9 (+1) Wis 14 (+4)
Con 9 (+1) Int 14 (+4) Cha 18 (+6)
Equipment iron long sword +1, cloth +1

Senator Vildeen of Tyrthani, is a elderly tyrian nobleman, whose tongue has seen more action in courts than the blood his sword hasn´t spilled.

[SIZE=4]Asticlian Gambit[/SIZE]

Sylos, merchant of House Kulik Level 8 Skirmisher
Initiative + Senses Perception +
HP , Bloodied

Speed 6
AC ; Fort , Ref , Will

Dagger (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon

• vs AC; 1d4 + ? damage
    POW
    POW
    Merchant’s Flight (move; encounter)
    Sylos shifts 6 squares and makes a Stealth check without a penalty for moving
    Combat Advantage
    Sylos deals 2d6 extra damage against any creature granting combat advantage to it.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, ?
Skills: Bluff +13, Diplomacy +13, Insight +11, Perception +11, Stealth +11, Streetwise +13
Str 10 (+4) Dex 15 (+6) Wis 15 (+6)
Con 12 (+5) Int 16 (+7) Cha 18 (+8)
Equipment

Sylos,

Sylos 2nd edition attributes
Str 10; Con 12; Dex 11; Int 16; Wis 15; Cha 16

Another Black Sand Raiders alumni I cooked up this morning during the system outage at my job.

LOKEE
Level 6 Elite Skirmisher
XP 500
Small natural humanoid, halfling
Initiative +7 Senses Perception +8
HP 132; Bloodied 66
AC 20; Fort 16, Ref 20, Will 18; see also nimble reaction
Saving Throws +2; +5 against fear effects
Speed 6; see also cannibalistic zeal
Action Points 1

Short Sword (standard; at-will)
Weapon
+11 vs. AC; 1d10 + 4 damage; see also cannibalistic zeal.

Rain Spider Dance (standard; recharge 6)
Lokee shifts 6 squares and makes 3 short sword attacks at any points during his movement. He can attack a given enemy only once, but he deals an extra 1d6 damage with each successful hit.

Raging Waters (standard; encounter)
Weapon
Lokee makes a short sword attack. If the attack hits, he makes a secondary attack against the same target. Secondary Attack: +9 vs. Reflex; the target is slowed (save ends), and Lokee shifts 3 squares.

Cannibalistic Zeal (immediate reaction, when a foe becomes bloodied; encounter)
For the rest of the encounter or until rendered unconscious, Lokee gains +2 speed and a +2 bonus to damage rolls against bloodied targets.

Nimble Reaction

Halflings get a +2 racial bonus to AC against opportunity attacks.

Second Chance (immediate interrupt, when Lokee would be hit by an attack; encounter)
Lokee forces the attacker to reroll the attack and take the new result.

Alignment Evil Languages Common, Halfling
Skills Acrobatics +14, Intimidate +10, Stealth +12
Str 12 (+4) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 10 (+3)
Con 10 (+3) Int 10 (+3) Cha 15 (+5)

Equipment carru leather armor, iron short sword

ishan_wh, so by what I see I understand you left most of the NPCs’ powers virgin?

The guy with the bow, Yandor, if his arrows are poisonned you might want to mention it as part of the powerès name. Look up the drow, they may have different poison rules…or not.

Not sure about applying modifiers for inferior or superior material rules yet, it’s IMO something you do adhoc, later when there’s a concensus. Lokee has a metal weapon, yet I got no idea what that would entail.

I’m not even sure if we ought to mention the material of armors themselves, although I would go for that if possible, like carru leather armor, or braxat plate armor, or steel plate armor. It’s not that much more fluff, and it makes sure there is no confusion as to whether it’s an inferior material or not (if there’s ever a rule about that), and made of metal or not.

[quote]ishan_wh, so by what I see I understand you left most of the NPCs’ powers virgin?

The guy with the bow, Yandor, if his arrows are poisonned you might want to mention it as part of the powerès name. Look up the drow, they may have different poison rules…or not.

Not sure about applying modifiers for inferior or superior material rules yet, it’s IMO something you do adhoc, later when there’s a concensus. Lokee has a metal weapon, yet I got no idea what that would entail.

I’m not even sure if we ought to mention the material of armors themselves, although I would go for that if possible, like carru leather armor, or braxat plate armor, or steel plate armor. It’s not that much more fluff, and it makes sure there is no confusion as to whether it’s an inferior material or not (if there’s ever a rule about that), and made of metal or not.[/quote]
Hey Penn long time hehehe how you been brother… about the powers… well as you can see most of them are not that strong, but some NPC are slaves so they can´t be too tough but yes, some powers of the other NPC are not that strong but this may be due to fact that I´m not much of a rules guy myself on what powers should be hehehe

As for the inferior material rule is a simple one I made no big thing if it is a weapon of stone (obsidian), bone or wood it suffers a -1 to damage rolls thats all its not official its only to add the DS flavor to it.

Thanks for the interest Penn maybe you can help me with some of the powers

PS
Will do Yandors poisoned arrows power on this week…

Hello my fellow readers and fans of the athasian NPC´s… I apologize for been away all this time. Had to do some hard work among other things so I hope that in this week I´ll finish the NPC´s of the Asticlian Gambit and start with some new ones.

Thanks you all for the support, keep reading keep writing

Have a good one!

Hello everyone, I have finished assigning powers to Yandor of the Bow, also gave Warakari a power, gonna finish him up this week.

Also added some flavor text to Master Sintha´s background to shape him up a bit. Will be working on this two for the time being.

Thanks for the community support

Hello people, I wanted to try somethig new and really want to have some feeback about it. The idea - simple, I´m gonna make a Templar from the scratch using the NPC rules from the DMG, so far all of the community agree that the Templar is some sort of warlord with some divine into it. So in order to keep this flavor I´m gonna go for it and see what can we come up with.

I´ll use a notorious Templar who is major player in the Lynn Abbey books, you must have heard of Just Plain Pavek. The reason I want to be in the Athas.org templarate hehehe

I know that there is no official attributes for Pavek so I made my own, please feel free to comment about it

• Pavek Male Human, Lv5 Templar, Unaligned
  • Str 15, Con 16, Dex 15, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 10

I´ll give this some serious pondering cause I wanna make it right hehehe

Till then keep reading, you might find something hehehe

[SIZE=5]Updates[/SIZE]

Updated Yandor of the Bow powers his description and combat tactics, also added Warakari powers and some powers of Master Sintha with more flavor text.

Let me know any comments, I always say this and no one comments on my “work” hahahaha at least I know people keep looking this thread hehehe

Have a good one

DELETE PLEASE!

From the Freedom Adventure Model of the 2nd edition campaign setting give a warm welcome to Lissan a female gladiator that was owned by the Asticle family before the free year came.

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Lissan, the young gladiator Level 6 Soldier
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +6
HP 64, Bloodied 32
Speed 6
AC 16; Fort 20, Ref 17, Will 17
Quarter Staff (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+10 vs AC; 1d8+5 damage
No Mercy (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Target must be bloodied; +10 vs. AC; 2d8 + 5 damage, and Lissan’s allies gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls until the end of Lissan’s next turn.
Gladiator’s Strike
When Lissan hits an enemy with an opportunity attack, the target is knocked prone and Lissan can make a basic attack against the target as a free action with a +2 bonus to damage rolls.

Skills: Athletics +12, Endurance +11, Intimidate +11
Str 18 (+7) Dex 16 (+6) Wis 16 (+6)
Con 16 (+6) Int 15 (+5) Cha 16 (+6)
Equipment quarter staff

Lissan, is a lifelong slave who turned out to be a good gladiator, although she is fiercely independent. Only her tenacity kept her alive in the Asticles slave farms and gladiator pits where she grew up. Her cruel masters´ cunning ambition equalled that of their kinsman, Templar Tithian, and they tolerated no lazy slaves or losing gladiators. Since childhood, Lissan has longed to prove herself in the arena. Now she is becoming a formidable gladiator, a people´s favorite in the blood-sports.

Though Lissan is generally honest and optimistic, she enjoys needling those in authority. If sparring partners or even trainers treat her with disrespect, she unhesitatingly lashes back to teach them otherwise. Such outbursts have made her unpopular with handlers and gladiators alike, particularly those who answer to Tithian. If not for her fighting prowess, Lissan would have been returned to the slave pens long ago.

As a gladiator, Lissan loves battle. Unlike most others of her ilk, though, she limits her fighting to appropriate times and places. Lissan never initiates fights outside the arena, but willingly dismantles those who do. Still, if she must risk injury and death, she intends to do so before a crowd; the day she loses her fighting edge is the day she returns to the pens.

Lissan 2nd edition attributes
Str 15, Con 16, Dex 15, Int 15, Wis 16, Cha 16

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Eramas Level 3 Soldier
Initiative +2 Senses Perception -1
HP 39, Bloodied 19
Speed 6
AC 16; Fort 19, Ref 15, Will 11
Wrist Razor (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+10 vs AC; 1d6+ 7 damage
Double Slash (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Requires two weapons; +10 vs. AC, two attacks; 1d6 + 7 damage per attack. If both attacks hit the same target, the target is also pushed 1 square.
Dirty Tactics
Eramas gains combat advantage against a target adjacent to one or more creatures.

Alignment Good Languages Common, Urikite
Skills: Athletics +11, Endurance +9
Str 20 (+6) Dex 13 (+2) Wis 7 (-1)
Con 15 (+4) Int 14 (+3) Cha 8 (+0)
Equipment bone wrist razor, inix leather armor

Eramas came to Tyr´s dusty alleys to seek refuge from his gladiatorial life in Urik. The brutal city of Tyr seemed like a good refuge after the bloody crucible of Urik´s arena. There, Eramas was a slave and novice gladiator. Slavery had its draw-backs, but being ordered to kill (or die) for profit and amusement convinced Eramas to escape. Slipping away from his master´s villa, he fled to the wastes. A perilous journey brought him to Tyr and taught him much of the lands between the cities.

Since his arrival to Tyr, Eramas remained hidden, selling his skills to various and highly questionable jobs. Now Eramas carefully chooses his work. He dislikes killing, especially killing for profit and he despises slavers and their ilk. When he encounters a brawl, Eramas customarily sides with the weak or helpless. Indeed, his sense of justice has even pitted him against the powerful templars of Tyr. Though Eramas lightly dismisses the hardships such adventures cause, he is in no hurry to die. Eramas projects an impulsive, devil-may-care attitude that borders on rash foolishness. Unless dissuaded by friends, he flies into a rage over slight offenses and attacks with fists and words. For those who can tolerate such idiosyncrasies, Eramas proves a loyal and fearless friend.

Eramas 2nd edition attributes
Str 18, Con 15, Dex 13, Int 14, Wis 7, Cha 8

• Wrist Razor: Template weapon used - Katar

From the sourcebook Slave Tribes of the 2nd edition campaign setting I´ll be posting all the human slaves that are not Templars, Preservers/ Defilers or Bards and Clerics. This is gonna be a long thread hehehe keep checking.

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The Free[/SIZE]

Bartras, the leader of the Free Level 8 Soldier (Leader)
Initiative +6 Senses Perception +5
HP 81, Bloodied 40
Speed 5
AC 21; Fort 21, Ref 17, Will 17
Longsword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+13 vs AC; 1d8 + 5 damage and the target is marked until the end of Bartras next turn.
Deft Slice (standard at will) ✦ Weapon
Requires longsword; affects a target marked by Bartras; +13 vs. AC; 1d8 + 6 damage, and the target is slowed (save
ends).
Tactical Switch (standard; recharge 4-5-6) ✦ Weapon
Bartras makes a melee basic attack. On a hit, the target slides 1 square, and Bartras or an ally within 10 squares of him shifts 1 square.
Freedom in the Field
Bartras gains a +1 bonus to melee attacks if it has an ally adjacent to the target.
Will of the Free
Bartras deals an extra 1d4 damage on all attacks against a target that is marked by him.

Alignment Good Languages Common, Balican
Skills: Athletics +13, Endurance +12
Str 19 (+8) Dex 14 (+6) Wis 12 (+5)
Con 17 (+7) Int 13 (+5) Cha 15 (+6)
Equipment obsidian longsword, kank scale armor

Bartras, grew up as a play slave in the house of a Balic patrician. The slave child learned much at the side of his master/playmate, participating in almost all of the lessons assigned to the patrician´s son. When Bartras was nine years old, it was decided that he would serve as a soldier slave in the patrician´s personal army. He was given over to the patrician´s sergeant to begin his military training. Bartras excelled at armed and unarmed combat, easily besting larger, stronger foes. He gained an appreciation for strategy and planning, paying extra attention to lessons concerning military tactics.

As Bartras came of age, he took his place among the best and highest ranking soldier slaves in his patrician´s militia. But Bartras was not content. Why should slaves have to settle at best for near equality and at worst for status as property to be used and abused as an owner pleased? There had to be more for Bartras, and for slaves throughout Athas. Something was missing, and the hole it left within the young soldier slave burned like his throat did when he was thirsty.

Years went by, and Bartras served the patrician´s family well. His undefined desires never interfered with his duties or his loyalty. They just left him feeling hollow and incomplete. Disaster struck while Bartras was accompanying his one-time playmate into the patrician´s fields outside of Balic´s protective walls. The noble´s son was making a routine check of his family´s holdings, and Bartras and his soldier slaves were along to protect him. The raiders struck without warning, ambushing the small party as it traveled the path toward the olive orchards. When the painfully quick skirmish ended, the soldiers and the noble´s son were dead. Bartras alone survived, though unconsciousness and bloody wounds made the raiders believe that he also was dead.

Bartras had a choice to make when he regained consciousness. He could return to Balic and explain to his patrician why he had failed to protect the noble´s son, or he could walk away into the desert and disappear. Either choice seemed to end in death, as far as the young man could see, but at least in the desert he could die free. Bartras struck out into the wastes. In the desert, death did not find the ex-slave. Instead, he wandered alone and soon discovered that the hollow feeling within him had been filled. It was freedom that he had craved, and now that he could go where he chose to go, do what he wanted to do, he felt almost complete. In the desert, it was more than just his body that Bartras let wander. He also freed his mind, letting it explore inner thoughts that he once shied away from. He realized that freedom was a constant battle, waged against the masters of Athas who took pleasure in enslaving the masses.

It took several years, but he eventually gathered enough followers (every one of them an escaped slave) to start his own tribe. The Free was born in the heat of the desert, and it quickly blossomed in a shower of raids against slave holders everywhere.

Bartras 2nd edition attributes
Str 15, Con 15, Dex 14, Int 13, Wis 12, Cha 15
Wild Talent: Daydream

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Selanu, the thief Level 5 Skirmisher
Initiative +7 Senses Perception +9
HP 55, Bloodied 27
Speed 6
AC 19; Fort 16, Ref 20, Will 15
Club (standard; at-will) ✦Weapon
+10 vs AC; 1d6 + 6 damage
Dazing Strike (standard; encounter) ✦ Weapon
Requires mace; +10 vs. AC; 1d6 + 9 damage, and Selanu shifts 1 square, the target is dazed (save ends).
Kneel Foe (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Requires mace; +10 vs. AC; 2d6 + 9 damage, and the target is knocked prone.
Combat Advantage
Selanu the thief deals an extra 2d6 damage on melee attacks against any target it has combat advantage against.
Ruthless Ruffian
Selanu the thief is proficient with the club and the mace, and can use those weapons with Sneak Attack or any rogue power that requires a light blade.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, Balican
Skills: Acrobatics +12, Perception +9, Stealth +12, Thievery +12
Str 17 (+5) Dex 20 (+7) Wis 14 (+4)
Con 15 (+4) Int 10 (+2) Cha 3 (-2)
Equipment bone club, carru leather armor

Selanu, once served as an artist slave in the templar court of Balic. Her specialty had been bone carving, but she developed a few additional skills to help her get around the court unseen. Her fledgling thieving talents found full expression under the tutelage of another artist slave who once made a living as a rogue (before his talents earned him a place as a slave).

After gaining her freedom due to the efforts of the Free, Selanu asked to join the tribe. She now puts her talents to work as a raider and as a thief when she is assigned to a trade caravan. She enjoys stealing additional goods and ceramic pieces while wandering a village in the guise of a merchant from some fictitious house on the other side of the Tyr region.

Selanu 2nd edition attributes
Str 16, Con 14, Dex 18, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 3
Wild Talent: Graft Weapon

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]The Black Sand tribe[/SIZE]

Zeburon, the leader of the Black Sand tribe Level 7 Elite Soldier (Leader)
Initiative +8 Senses Perception +6
HP 129, Bloodied 64
Speed 5
AC 22; Fort 23, Ref 19, Will 18
Saving Throws +2
Action Points 1
+13 vs AC; 1d8 + 6 damage
Pinning Strike (standard; recharge 6) ✦ Weapon
+13 vs. AC; 2d8 + 6 damage, and the target is marked, immobilized, and takes ongoing 5 damage (save ends all).
No Mercy (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Target must be bloodied; +13 vs. AC; 2d8 + 6 damage, and Zeburon’s allies gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls until the end of Zeburon’s next turn.
Strike of the Black Sand (standard; usable only while bloodied; inmediate reaction) ✦ Weapon
Requires longsword; +15 vs. AC; 3d8 + 7 damage. And Zeburon regains 20 hit points.
Vorpal Swing (standard; recharge 6) ✦ Weapon
Close burst 2; +17 vs. AC; 2d8 + 6 damage, and ongoing 10 damage (save ends).
Danger Sense
Zeburon innate psionic talent grants him a +2 psychic bonus to initiative and perception roles.

Alignment Chaotic Evil Languages Common, Urikite
Skills:

Str 20 (+8) Dex 16 (+6) Wis 12 (+4)
Con 17 (+6) Int 14 (+5) Cha 14 (+5)
Equipment bone longsword, chitin scale mail, iron helm, iron gauntlets

Zeburon, a human gladiator from Urik became leader of the Black Sand Raiders in much the same way as all of its members joined the tribe: he survived the tests of the caverns beneath the Black Sand ruins. While he is the leader of the tribe, which he rules through the strength of his iron-gloved fists, he follows the advice of the defiler, Fevil. The ex-gladiator approaches all situations from the perspective of the arena. Everything is a game, but a deadly game. The winner of the game lives to fight again, while the loser simply dies. He sees all opponents in these terms, believing that if he does not kill them first, they will surely kill him. He rules the raiders in the same way. If any of his followers question his orders, he swiftly kills them and asks if anyone else cares to disagree.

Zeburon does not talk about his encounters beneath the ruins, but he proudly wears the trophies he won in the depths. The iron helm covers his entire head. His eyes sparkle malevolently from within the shadows of the thin, menacing slit that cuts across the helm´s front. Strange designs etched into its sides mark it as something from another age. The designs may be magical in nature, but so far there have been no special powers attributed to the helm or its matching gloves. The gloves are iron gauntlets that fit snugly over Zeburon´s hands. He wears no other armor or clothing, save a breechcloth, sandals, and a short black cloak. He wields a sword of sharpened bone.

The ex-gladiator is quite mad, but that does not hamper his ability to lead. Of course, he leads his tribe down his own dark paths of madness. Zeburon craves battle and has a fierce blood lust that must constantly be sated. He hates all those who are not slaves, for they turned him into what he has become. He hates all slaves, for that was what he learned in the arena. Consequently, Zeburon hates everyone and everything. Someday that hatred will consume him, but until then he satisfies some of his foul urges through the actions of the Black Sand Raiders.

Zeburon 2nd edition attributes
Str 17, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 14
Wild Talent: Danger Sense

[SIZE=5]Sortar´s Army[/SIZE]

Sortar, the leader of the army Level 10 Soldier (Leader)
Initiative +8 Senses Perception +6
HP 98, Bloodied 49
Speed 6
AC 21; Fort 24, Ref 19, Will 18

• 16 vs AC; 1d8 + 7 damage
    Double Cut (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
    Sortar makes two longsword attacks, dealing an extra 2d8 damage on a hit against a target.
    Formation Strike (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
    +16 vs. AC; 1d8 + 7 damage, and Sortar shifts 1 square provided it ends in a space adjacent to an ally.
    POW

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, Balican
Skills: Athletics +15, Endurance +13, Intimidate +12
Str 22 (+11) Dex 16 (+8) Wis 13 (+6)
Con 18 (+9) Int 15 (+7) Cha 14 (+7)
Equipment bone longsword, mekillot hide armor

Sortar, was born a slave in the City-State of Balic. His combat skills earned him a place as a soldier slave, during this period of his life that he came to understand the mission he was destined to undertake. The tales of slave revolts in client villages inspired him to seek his own freedom. Shortly thereafter, he began gathering a tribe of followers to serve as his army against the city-states. Some call Sortar´s quest a fool´s dream but they do not call it that when he is close enough to hear.

The huge and powerfully built human has dedicated himself and his tribe to a war they cannot hope to win. Sortar´s Army has made its main course of action to battle and destroy whatever belongs to the templars and nobles. This includes caravans, client villages, and outposts across the Tyr region.

Recently the fearsome warlord has become very close to an ex-templar named Caletta. Some say they are even in
love- or at least that he is. But while he has become very fond of her and even loves her in his own way, there is little room in his life for a true commitment, other than the one he has already made to his private little war.
Sortar is obsessed with his war. His thrill for combat and his hatred of the templars and nobles have combined to drive him in reckless attempts, heroic, and often crazy feats that no sane man would try. As a result, he is respected and loved by his followers, and a little feared.

Sortar´s bone long sword never leaves his side, and wears a burn out-hardened mekillot hide armor.

Sortar 2nd edition attributes
Str 20, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 14

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Caletta Level 7 Soldier
HP 71, Bloodied 35
Speed 6
AC 19; Fort 21, Ref 18, Will 18
Gythka (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Reach 2; +11 vs AC; 2d4 + 5 damage
Press the Attack (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Reach 2; targets an enemy marked by Caletta; +11 vs. AC; 2d4 + 5 damage, and the target is knocked prone.
Gythka Slash (standard; at-will)
Caletta makes gythka attacks, each against a different target.
Inflict Pain (standard; recharge 5-6) ✦ Psychic, Weapon
Reach 2; +11 vs. AC; 2d4 + 5 plus 1d6 psychic damage, plus an extra 3d6 + 4 psychic damage if the target is bloodied.

Alignment Evil Languages Common, Nibenesse
Skills: Athletics +12,
Str 18 (+7) Dex 17 (+6) Wis 16 (+6)
Con 15 (+5) Int 18 (+7) Cha 18 (+7)
Equipment gythka, carru leather armor

Caletta, once was a Templar wife of Nibenay but circumstances made her a fighter. She served her master well in his walled sub-city, even submitting to his occasional carnal desires. Her love of evil was surpassed only by her love of power; serving Nibenay provided her with plenty of power and the opportunity to use it for evil. She reveled in physical power, commanding large numbers of lesser templars and slaves. She also reveled in priestly power, using all of the energy that Nibenay provided with wild abandon. She thought her course in life was set, but then everything changed. A minor misunderstanding (at least from Caletta´s point of view) led to a major mistake as far as the sorcerer-king was concerned. Caletta´s slaves brought back only a dozen agafari trees from the Crescent Forest instead of the score Nibenay had demanded. For their mistake, the entire slave work detail was slain. Caletta the templar overseer in charge of the detail, suffered a worse fate. She was stripped of her templar powers and station, then assigned to another work detail bound for the forest. She was made a slave.

Caletta learned to hate the sorcerer-king and her sister templars over the two years she spent as a slave. Every day she toiled in the forest, cutting down trees and hauling wood. Every night she returned to the city-state where a crowded slave pen and a barely life-sustaining meal waited for her. She contemplated ways to get back at them all, but every dream ended when the gate on the pen slammed shut behind her. One day while laboring in the forest, an opportunity for escape presented itself. Caletta took it greedily. Her chance to leave slavery behind came when a thri-kreen hunting pack appeared in the forest. The mantis warriors decided to prey upon the slaves and their templar guards. In the heat of battle, Caletta ran. The only thing she took with her (besides the clothes on her back) was a gythka from a fallen thri-kreen. She has used the polearm with the wicked blades as her personal weapon ever since, in tribute to the thri-kreen who inadvertently helped her gain freedom.

In the wilderness, the combat training she received in her first years as a templar came back to serve her. Without clerical magic to aid her, she had to rely on her own combat skills to protect her. While survival was her major concern, Caletta allowed the dreams of revenge against Nibenay and his templars to once again occupy her thoughts. She would later find realization of these dreams-at least in some small part as a member of Sortar´s Army.
Caletta´s one-time status as a templar made it hard for her to find a place outside of the city-states, but she knew that the only place for her within the walls of civilization was in the slave pens-or worse. When she thought all of her options were used up, Caletta met Sortar´s tribe. It was by the grace of the powerful warlord that Caletta found acceptance in the tribe. Now the two are lovers, at least in the physical sense, though many say she is simply using
Sortar´s feelings to achieve her own ends. To some extent that is true, but she also feels a special bond to the man that goes beyond her personal schemes and that bothers her…

Caletta 2nd edition attributes
Str 15, Con 15, Dex 17, Int 17, Wis 16, Cha 18
Wild Talent: Inflict Pain

• Gythka: Template weapon used - Glaive

From the City State of Tyr and the Freedom module I bring the most ruthless merchant leader…

[SIZE=6]Complete[/SIZE]

Master Sintha Level 7 Skirmisher
HP 70, Bloodied 35
Speed 6
AC 20; Fort 16, Ref 20, Will 17
Dagger (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+13 vs AC; 1d4 + 5 damage
Dazzling Blade (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+13 vs. AC; 2d4 + 5 damage, and the target takes a -3 penalty to attack rolls against Master Sintha until the end of the Sintha’s next turn.
Conman Sintha (standard; at-will) ✦ Charm
+11 vs. Will; the target makes a basic attack against one of its allies of Master Sintha’s choice.
Deceptive Appeal (standard; encounter) ✦ Charm
Close burst 5; +11 vs. Will; targets enemies; the target cannot attack Master Sintha (save ends). If Master Sintha makes an attack roll against the target, that target makes a saving throw against this effect.
Shadowform (move; at-will) ✦ Illusion, Psychic
Master Sintha turns invisible and moves up to his speed. Sintha cannot use this power while bloodied.
Combat Advantage
Master Sintha deals 2d6 extra damage against any creature granting combat advantage to it.

Skills: Bluff +11, Diplomacy +11, Insight +9, Perception +9, Stealth +12, Streewise +11
Str 13 (+4) Dex 19 (+7) Wis 12 (+4)
Con 14 (+5) Int 17 (+6) Cha 16 (+6)
Equipment iron dagger +1, leather armor +1

Master Sintha was born the fourth son in the House of Valex, Sintha has worked hard and has risen to Master
of the trading company. A shrewd and competent trader, Master Sintha knows what it takes, legal or not, to run one of the most profitable trading houses in the Tablelands. Now Sintha wields considerable power in the Merchant´s District. His ownership of several of the larger warehouses in the district makes him an invaluable contact to any merchant who needs to store large quantities of raw material for manufacture. Frequently small quantities
of the raw material are “seeming lost” in the warehouse. Sintha sells the goods to outgoing caravans to be sold in other cities of the Tablelands.

Master Sintha´s piercing eyes and tight, angular features intimidate almost all humanoids he meets. He has the face of a cruel but determined man. Sintha can be vicious and cruel to those outside the House of Valex. His vast power base makes even the Templars of Tyr think twice before crossing him. Any interference by PC´s in his trading enterprises will not be tolerated.

Master Sintha 2nd edition attributes
Str 13, Con 13, Dex 16, Int 17, Wis 12, Cha 16
Wild Talent: Shadowform

Hey people… almost done with Bartras just need to add the flavor text and think something for his wild talent.

Any ideas on this?

PS
Penn where are thou? hahahaha

I go through cycles, like a crazy person: lots of D&D, then reading of SF stories, then PC/Xbox gaming, and back again. I’ll be back soon to D&D
I only have Fevil left to do for the Black Sand Raiders, and am still having new thoughts on what’s really going on under those ruins, the real what’s-what of the Black Sands.

[quote]I go through cycles, like a crazy person: lots of D&D, then reading of SF stories, then PC/Xbox gaming, and back again. I’ll be back soon to D&D
I only have Fevil left to do for the Black Sand Raiders, and am still having new thoughts on what’s really going on under those ruins, the real what’s-what of the Black Sands.[/quote]
You have the attributes of Fevil too?

Wat?

I have Slave Tribes, Arcane Shadows, and Dragon’s Crown, so I have all itterations of Lokee, Hespulto, Zeburon, and Fevil, and even Zeburon’s name-changing girlfriend (yes, they actually made a mistake writing the entry, his gf changes identity along the text; well, can’t have that, so he’ll probably have two!).

Hey Penn, just re-read Lokee, you came up with the Cannibalistic Zeal?

I´m thinking of improving Zeburon to Elite, since he IS the leader of the Black Sand Raider´s after all…

*Want to see the human gladiator of the MM2 hehehe

PS:
Penn any thoughts for the Templar, I´m pondering something of a Warlord-Divine… must have Flame Blade and Elemental Strike powers hehehe

Zeal is an ability I found elsewhere, but it appears once or twice only in all of 4e.

What templar is that?

Zeburon is still causing me trouble. The choices of cool abilities are too numerous.

[quote]Zeal is an ability I found elsewhere, but it appears once or twice only in all of 4e.

What templar is that?

Zeburon is still causing me trouble. The choices of cool abilities are too numerous.[/quote]
It´s an idea of mine to make Templars like a Divine Warlord, and the spells Flame Blade and Elemental Strike where from 2nd (in that edition it was Flame Strike). And since in the Lynn Abbey novels the Templars used those two spells I feel that they should be added… you know to flavor things up hehehe

Anyway it´s just a thought

PS:
1- Did you checked Lissan? she´s a gladiator.
2- Btw, Do you know where is a mounted raider, I wanna see if I found one so I can check his powers for Iynara the Crodlu raider.

[SIZE=4]From… the accessory City by the Sea of Silt.
[/SIZE]

The House Shom has one pier dedicated exclusively to their business and its trading partners. There are always at least two guards here, who remain constantly on alert due to Cromlin´s rowdy inhabitants. The Firewind, a huge skimmer, one of the largest in the Tyr region, can be found here whenever it isn´t sailing through the silt shoals.

Firewind´s captain is the human fighter Gaff. He commands the complete respect and loyalty of his able crew. He fights with an enchanted bone long sword, a gift from elves of the Sky Singers tribe.

[SIZE=5]The Firewind[/SIZE]

Captain Gaff Level 5 Soldier (Leader)
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +4
HP 56, Bloodied 28
Speed 6
AC 17; Fort 19, Ref 15, Will 15
+12 vs AC; 1d8 + 6 damage
Protective Slash (standard; recharge 5-6) ✦ Weapon
+12 vs. AC; 3d8 + 6 damage and the target is stuned until the end of Captain Gaff next turn.
Call to Arms (when first bloodied; encounter)
Close burst 10; targets allies; the target makes a melee basic attack or shifts 3 squares as a free action.
Deck Dash (minor; encounter)
Captain Gaff shifts 3 squares.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, X
Skills: Acrobatics +9, Athletics +11, Diplomacy +7, Endurance +10,
Str 18 (+6) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 14 (+4)
Con 16 (+5) Int 15 (+4) Cha 10 (+2)
Equipment bone longsword +1, leather armor +1

Captain Gaff,

Captain Gaff 2nd edition attributes
Str 16, Con 16, Dex 13, Int 15, Wis 13, Cha 10

[SIZE=5]Pier of House M´Ke[/SIZE]

Garreth Brodden, House M´ke Master Trader Level 5 Skirmisher
Initiative +4 Senses Perception +4
HP 52, Bloodied 26
Speed 6
AC 19; Fort 15, Ref 18, Will 16
+8 vs AC; 1d8 + 3 damage
POW
POW
Displacement ✦ Psychic, Illusion
All melee and ranged attacks have a 50% chance to miss Garreth. The effect ends when Garreth is hit by an attack, if Garreth moves 3 or more squares on its turn (recharge 5-6). Critical hits ignores Garreth displacement.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, X
Skills: Bluff +10, Diplomacy +10, Insight +9, Stealth +9, Streewise +10
Str 14 (+4) Dex 14 (+4) Wis 14 (+4)
Con 12 (+3) Int 16 (+5) Cha 16 (+5)
Equipment iron longsword +1, leather armor +2

Garreth Brodden runs the pier of House M´ke as its representative and is also a Master Trader in Cromlin. Garreth respects Crost and the employees of House Shom, and he engages in no activity that would anger the village´s controlling merchant house. At least not openly. What he gets away with in secret is simply seen as good business.

Though trade with House Shom is the most profitable side of the operation, the construction and maintenance of silt skimmers is a close second. Few of these vehicles are made each year, but the high price commanded for the commission of a single vessel earns lucrative profits for House M´ke. The skimmers are built by an extremely talented group of slave-crafters. Prices demanded for the work of these slaves depends on the size and options desired by the client.

Garreth Brodden 2nd edition attributes
Str 14, Con 12, Dex 13, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 13
Wild Talent: Displacement

DELETE PLEASE!

[SIZE=4]Road to Urik[/SIZE]

Salovar, the Army Commander Level 7 Elite Soldier (Leader)
HP 126, Bloodied 63
Speed

AC ; Fort , Ref , Will

Saving Throws +2
Action Points 1
Long sword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+10 vs AC; 1d8 + 4 damage
Hamanu´s Roar (standard; at-will) ✦ Divine, Weapon
Requires longsword; +12 vs. AC; 2d8 + 7 radiant damage; Salovar gains a bonus to the attack and damage roll equal to +1 per enemy adjacent to him.
Templar´s Slash (standard; encounter) ✦ Weapon
Salovar makes a longsword attack. If the attack hits, it makes a secondary attack against the same target. Secondary Attack: +7 vs. Reflex; the target is slowed (save ends).
Chant of Warrior´s renewal (standard; recharge 4 5 6) ✦ Healing
Close burst 5; bloodied allies in the burst regain 15 hit points.
Wrath of Hamanu (standard;recharge 5 6) ✦ Fire
Close burst 2; +9 vs. Reflex; 3d6 + 5 fire damage, and the target is pushed 1 square and knocked prone. Miss: Half
damage, and the target is neither pushed nor knocked prone.
Mountain King Bravery (immediate reaction, when an ally causes an opportunity attack; at-will)
Range 10; the targeted ally can shift 2 squares and make an attack.

Alignment Evil Languages Common, Urikite
Skills: Athletics +10, Diplomacy +12, Endurance +10, Intimidate +12
Str 14 (+5) Dex 12 (+4) Wis 15 (+5)
Con 14 (+5) Int 13 (+4) Cha 19 (+7)
Equipment steel long sword +1, templar medallion +1, armor

Salovar, is the urikite´s army commander

Salovar 2nd edition attributes
Str 14, Con 13, Dex 12, Int 13, Wis 15, Cha 19
Wild Talent: Know direction
Templar Spells: 1) command, cure light wounds; 2) augury, chant, hold person; 3) animate dead, summon insects; 4) repel insects

DELETE PLEASE!

[SIZE=4]Dragon´s Crown[/SIZE]

Atasha, the thief Level 8 Skirmisher
HP 79, Bloodied 39
Speed 6
AC 21; Fort 17, Ref 20, Will 18
+14 vs AC; 1d4 + 6 damage
POW
POW
Dancing Blade (standard; recharge 5 6) ✦ Weapon
+14 vs. AC (crit 19-20); 1d6 + 6 damage (crit 1d6 + 12).
Atasha shifts 2 squares after the attack and makes one more attack against the same target or a different one.
Combat Advantage
Atasha deals 2d6 extra damage against any target granting combat advantage to her.
Dimension Door (move; encounter) ✦ Psychic, Teleportation
Atasha can teleport 5 squares.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, Nibenesse
Skills: Acrobatics +12, Stealth +12, Perception +9, Thievery +12
Str 12 (+5) Dex 17 (+7) Wis 10 (+4)
Con 15 (+6) Int 14 (+6) Cha 16 (+7)
Equipment steel dagger +2, carru leather armor +2, short bow +1, iron tipped arrows

Atasha, is a human rogue from the city of Nibenay. She joined the Black Sand Raiders a year ago, and quickly found a place at Zeburon´s side. Atasha realized that no one is safe around the lunatic leader, but she feels confident in the use of her skills to control him.

Atasha 2nd edition attributes
Str 12, Con 15, Dex 13, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 14
Wild Talent: Dimension Door

Fresiva the Templar Level 8 Divine Soldier (Leader)
Initiative +7 Senses Perception +6
HP 79, Bloodied 39
Speed 6
AC 19; Fort 20, Ref 19, Will 19
+11 vs AC; 1d8 + 4 damage
POW
Templar´s Slash (standard; recharge 5 6) ✦ Weapon
Fresiva makes a longsword attack. If the attack hits, it makes a secondary attack against the same target. Secondary Attack: +8 vs. Reflex; the target is slowed (save ends).
Chant of Warrior´s renewal (standard; recharge 4 5 6) ✦ Healing
Close burst 5; bloodied allies in the burst regain 15 hit points.
Flameblade

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common, Urikite
Skills: Athletics +12, Diplomacy +11, Religion +, Insight +11
Str 16 (+7) Dex 16 (+7) Wis 14 (+6)
Con 15 (+6) Int 13 (+5) Cha 15 (+6)
Equipment obsidian longsword, carru leather armor, Templar medallion +1

Fresiva,

Fresiva 2nd edition attributes
Str 14, Con 15, Dex 16, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 11

Hey everybody I have updated several NPC, check the percentage table hehehe just kidding

I updated the powers of Cpt. Gaff, Iynara the Crodlu Rider and Atasha… will continue on this shortly… been rather busy this time.

Keep reading I´ll keep posting hehehe

Hail to those that wander the wasteland and read the news of old times coming back under a new rule… ergo “the npc´s I convert for the delight and hopefully for the Dark Sun 4E hehehe”

Anyway hello people, good news, I have completed Senator Vildeen and also found Lissan´s nemesis Kanla… who seems to be stronger than the young gladiator. Will work on Kanla, and also finish Master Sintha (I erased without realizing it)

Any way keep reading and I´ll keep posting/ converting

Freedom Adventure Module

Kanla Level 6 Soldier
HP 66, Bloodied 33
Speed 6
AC ; Fort 21, Ref 18, Will 14
Bolas (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+11 vs AC; 1d8 + 6 damage
Phantom Kick (standard; recharge 4-5-6)
+9 vs. AC; 1d6 + 5 damage, and the target takes ongoing 5 damage and is dazed (save ends both).
Stunning Fist (standard; at-will)
+9 vs. Fortitude; 1d6 + 5 damage, and the target is stunned until the end of Kanla’s next turn.
Pommel(minor; recharge 5-6)
+11 vs. Reflex; the target is dazed and slowed (save ends both)

Alignment Evil Languages Common, Tyrian
Skills: Acrobatics +12, Athletics +13, Intimidate +8
Str 20 (+8) Dex 18 (+7) Wis 10 (+3)
Con 18 (+7) Int 11 (+3) Cha 10 (+3)
Equipment bola,

Kanla,

Kanla 2nd edition attributes
Str 18, Con 17, Dex 18, Int 11, Wis 9, Cha 10

• Bola: Template weapon used - Scourge

DELETE PLEASE

Ishan-wu (and Penn), i love the work you have doe here, I have dropped all these guys straight into my ongoing Dark sun campaign. Keep it up! :smiley:

cookies all round!

Originally posted by vizier:

Is there a compiled list of everything here? Arranged by level perhaps?

Thanks for the words Outlaw68 glad I could be of help hehehehe I have been busy with work and everything will try to make some updates this week.

And Vizier this NPC´s are all the ones I have converted I can arrange them but I will need the help of moderator so he can delete some posts on this thread and leave only those long posts with the NPC of a specific adventure.

It´s no biggie form me but I need the backup / delete capabilities of a moderater hehehe

[quote]Thanks for the words Outlaw68 glad I could be of help hehehehe I have been busy with work and everything will try to make some updates this week.

And Vizier this NPC´s are all the ones I have converted I can arrange them but I will need the help of moderator so he can delete some posts on this thread and leave only those long posts with the NPC of a specific adventure.

It´s no biggie form me but I need the backup / delete capabilities of a moderater hehehe[/quote]
Do you have all of your work done in a word document or do you do all you drafting here on the board? If you have a .doc Id be happy to organize it for you. If just tell me what pages of this thread are obsolete and ill copy and paste the good stuff into a doc for us.

Sure thing Vizier… send me your email and I´ll send you my word file so we can arrange it and make it better for the rest of viewers. Let me know brother

navyrob@gmail.com

Check out the stuff I am doing on the mapping side of things, I posted a thread about it here. I will be using your npcs / lore to populate the city.

[quote]navyrob@gmail.com

Check out the stuff I am doing on the mapping side of things, I posted a thread about it here. I will be using your npcs / lore to populate the city.[/quote]
Let me arrange the NPC´s a bit and I´ll send em to you brother

From the City by the Sea of Silt (2nd edition campaign setting) I give you the Typical Silt Pirate.

Will Post here the converted Pirate to a 3rd level soldier and the trader Hurdll Crost…

Silt Pirate Level 3 Soldier
Initiative +3 Senses Perception +0
HP 36, Bloodied 18
Speed 6
AC 15; Fort 17, Ref 14, Will 11
+9 vs AC; 1d8 +4 damage
Silt wind (minor; encounter)
The Silt pirate gains a climb speed of 6 until the end of its next turn.
Firstmate flag
A Silt pirate gains a +1 bonus to attack rolls against an enemy it is flanking, and its attacks deal 2d6 extra damage to
that creature.

Alignment Unaligned Languages Common
Skills: Acrobatics +8, Athletics +11
Str 17 (+4) Dex 15 (+3) Wis 8 (+0)
Con 12 (+2) Int 3 (-3) Cha 8 (+0)
Equipment bone longsword, leather armor

Silt Pirates tactics are simple. They rush toward their target, firing ballista bolts, arrows, and spells (if any) to incapacitate as many of the opposing crew as possible. When they get close enough, they toss hooks and lines, then attempt to board the target skimmer. They seek to kill its crew so they can plunder the craft and its cargo at their leisure.

Typical Silt Pirate 2nd edition attributes
Str 15, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 3, Wis 8, Cha 8.

The Dust Devils

Dust Devil Pirate Level 4 Soldier
HP , Bloodied

Speed

AC ; Fort , Ref , Will

+x vs AC; 1d8 + x damage

Alignment Evil Languages Common
Skills: Acrobatics +, Athletics +11
Str 1 (+) Dex 1 (+) Wis 9 (+1)
Con 1 (+) Int 10 (+2) Cha 9 (+1)
Equipment obsidian longsword, carru leather armor, crossbow

Dust Devil Pirate

Dust Devil Pirate 2nd edition attributes
Str 16, Con 15, Dex 13, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 9
Fighter 4; AL LE; AC 8 (carru leather); Dmg 1d8-1 (obsidian long sword), 1d8 (crossbow)

Dust Devil Captain: F7; AL LE; AC 5 (mekillot hide, Dexterity); Dmg 1d8 (obsidian long sword +1); Str 17, Dex 16, Con 16, Int 13, Wis 10, Cha 12.

2nd Statistics
Hurdll Crost Male Human Level 15 Trader, Lawful Neutral
Str 14, Con 13, Dex 12, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 17
metal long sword +3, studded leather
Psionic Wild Talent: double pain

Typical Silt Pirate: F3; AL CN; AC 8; MV 12; hp 18; THAC0 18; #AT 1; Dmg 1d8-1 (bone long sword).
Str 15, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 3, Wis 8, Cha 8.

[SIZE=5]Delete me Please![/SIZE]

This NPC is my way of thanking all the good people down at athas.org whom we all appreciate for their 3.5 work.

Nadar of Mericles Level 9 Skirmisher (Leader)
Initiative +8 Senses Perception +11
HP 87, Bloodied 43
Speed 6
AC 23; Fort 17, Ref 22, Will 18
+14 vs AC; 1d4 + 7 damage
Cloak of Mericles (move 1/round; at-will)
Nadar gains concealment until the end of its next turn and shifts 3 squares.
Blade of Mericles (minor; usable while Nadar has cover or concealment; recharge 5-6)
The target of Nadar’s next attack grants combat advantage to it, and Nadar’s attack deals 5d6 extra damage on a hit.
POW

Skills: Bluff +12, Diplomacy +12, Insight +11, Perception +11, Stealth +13, Streetwise +12,
Str 10 (+4) Dex 19 (+8) Wis 14 (+6)
Con 15 (+6) Int 13 (+5) Cha 16 (+7)
Equipment carru leather armor +2, iron tortoise blade +2

Nadar of Mericles is a well dressed man lightly built and of medium height with short cut black hair, Nadar easily blends in with most kinds of people. His stern voice and gaze can be quite convincing in negotiations. Nadar is a family member of House Mericles, but not directly related to Tithian. House Mericles lost much power and status when Tithian disappeared at Ur Draxa. Currently Nadar dreams of restoring House Mericles’ glory and maybe even aspire to the throne one day. He had never thought of such grandeur had it not been for his employer, Thaxos Vordon’s grand schemes. As luck would have it, Nadar became one of Thaxos’ favored agents, one of the megalomaniac trade lord’s candidates for an influential position in his new reign.

Nadar knows a tyrant king will be despised and eventually overthrown, at least in the Free City of Tyr. While he remains in the shadows during Thaxos’ planned coup, gathering loyalty to House Mericles from various parties, Nadar will step forward and rebel against Thaxos once he claims the throne. Nadar will kill the new king and return power to the Council, in return he wants the title of King, as Tithian had before him. Either that or the position as Minister of Tyr.

3.5 Nadar of Mericles, Male human rogue 4/aristocrat 5
Str 10, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 13, Wis 14, Cha 15.
Hidden Talent (know direction and location)
Possessions: +2 carru leather armor, tortoise blade, psionic tattoo: sustenance.

• tortoise blade - template weapon used Parrying Dagger (adventurer´s vault)

From Marauders of Nibenay the 2nd edition Adventure I will convert the following human NPC´s

Leaza lv 5 Templar - human female - Neutral Evil
Str 12, Con 16, Dex 17, Int 14, Wis 17, Cha 16
*Bone khopesh

Pahleek lv 7 Psion - human male - Lawful Good
Str 14, Con 16, Dex 13, Int 17, Wis 17, Cha 12

Kayardi Drasad lv 5 Psion - human male - Neutral Evil
Str 12, Con 18, Dex 13, Int 15, Wis 17, Cha 10

Ahli Kiaka lv 7 Warrior - human female - Lawful Good
Str 10, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 16

Stay tuned people…

Ahli Kiaka Level 7 Soldier
Initiative +5 Senses Perception +5
HP 68, Bloodied 34
Speed 6
AC ; Fort , Ref , Will

Short Sword (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
+9 vs AC; 1d6 + 2 damage
Sword Dance (standard; at-will) ✦ Weapon
Close burst 1; targets enemies; +8 vs. Reflex; 2d6 + 4 damage
POW

Alignment Good Languages Common, Nibenesse
Skills: Athletics +9, Intimidate +11, Streetwise +11
Str 13 (+4) Dex 13 (+4) Wis 15 (+5)
Con 12 (+4) Int 14 (+5) Cha 16 (+6)
Equipment bone short sword, leather armor

Ahli Kiaka

Ahli Kiaka 2nd edition attributes
Human Female 7th level Warrior - Lawful Good
Str 10, Con 11, Dex 13, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 16

DELETE PLEASE

From the [SIZE=4]City State of Tyr[/SIZE] we have the following NPC´s… hehehe

Captain Zalcor Level 7 Soldier (Leader)
HP 73, Bloodied 36
Speed 5
AC 23; Fort 20, Ref 17, Will 17
+14 vs AC; 1d8 + 7 damage and the target is marked until the end of Captain Zalcor next turn.
Vigilante´s Zeal (standard; at-will)
Captain Zalcor shifts 6 squares and makes one longsword attack against each enemy it moves adjacent to.
POW
Honor of the Tyrian Guard (standard; encounter)
Close burst 10; targets one ally; the target uses an at-will, encounter, or recharge attack power as a free action.
Protected
Captain Zalcor gains a +2 bonus to all defenses while an ally is adjacent to him.

Skills: Athletics +12, Diplomacy +10, Streetwise +10
Str 18 (+7) Dex 16 (+6) Wis 16 (+6)
Con 17 (+6) Int 12 (+4) Cha 14 (+5)
Equipment iron longsword +2, agile chitin scale mail +2

Zalcor, has fought most of his life to try to protect his home in Tyr. As a youngster, he was a member of a vigilante group that protected the neighborhood businesses and residences. A young templar from the house Mericles clandestinely recruited him to report on local happenings in Zalcor´s neighborhood. His benefactor, Tithian, later convinced him to join the guard, and with Tithian´s support he rose quickly through the ranks. A section leader during the revolt, Zalcor fought to maintain order during the ensuing chaos. Fortunately, he was able to organize the other members of the city´s guard and prevent extensive looting in the merchant and trade districts. For his bravery (and to maintain control over the guard) Tithian, quick to see a valued asset, wasted no time in appointing him as Captain of the Tyrian Guard.

Captain Zalcor has a hawk-like nose, piercing eyes, and a heavy black mustache are his dominant characteristics. Zalcor is of medium stature with a long neck and strong hands. He sometimes wears his city-guard uniform when off-duty because he believes that his job does not conclude at the end of the working day.

Zalcor feels that his visible presence is a stabilizing factor in the community torn with strife. Though a skilled warrior, he does not seek to impress others with his fighting talents. He prefers the role of diplomat and leaves combat to his accompanying guardsmen when possible. Zalcor believes in order. With Tithian absent, he feels personally responsible for the protection of the city. He reports regularly to the Council, and to the senior templar as requested. Zalcor is fair in his dealings (especially with newcomers to Tyr) and does not hesitate to give advice to fools and strangers.

Captain Zalcor 2nd edition attributes
Human Male 7th level Fighter - Lawful Neutral
Str 15, Con 16, Dex 16, Int 12, Wis 16, Cha 14
Equipment: bracers of defense AC3

Hail to the readers of the wasteland… hehehe

I just finished Master Sintha (check him out at page 3) … so now I´ll continue to finish those unfinished NPC´s … been distracted lately lot of work…

Anyway thanks for all the comments and hope you keep reading

PS:
Vizier haven´t forgotten your request, send me a PM with your mail so I can send you the word file.

Hello people… some words to let you know that I have finished the following NPC´s… you can check the % list hehehe

[SIZE=4]Caletta is a 100% done
Zeburon is a 100% done
!Updated Sortar Kanla and Atasha![/SIZE]

Well keep reading people as always looking forward to read any comments or thoughts on this…

PS
Penn if you could please delete some threads I have that are taking unnecessary space… It would be most appreciated thank you all[SIZE=4][/SIZE]

[SIZE=6]Update Status[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Asticlian Gambit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Semponius of Asticles 100%
Tovril the Green 100%
Ulyua 100%
Warakari Redeye 100%
Durrus 100%
Yandor of the Bow 100%
Iynira the crodlu rider 59%
Taibela chief of Thieves 17%
Sylos the Merchant 21%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Freedom[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Lissan, the young gladiator 100%
Kanla 97%
Eramas 100%
Salovar, the Army Commander 87%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Road to Urik[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Senator Vildeen 100%
Master Sintha 100%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Slave Tribes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Bartras, the leader of the Free 100%
Selanu, the thief 100%
Zeburon, the leader of the Black Sand tribe 100%
Sortar, the leader of the army 89%
Caletta 100%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Dragon´s Crown[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Atasha 68%
Fresiva 55%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]City by the Sea of Silt[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Silt Pirate 100%
Hurdll Crost 1%
Captain Gaff 75%
Garreth Brodden 57%
Dust Devil Pirate 11%
Dust Devil Captain 1%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Tyrian Conspiracy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Nadar of Mericles 84%
MORE COMING SOON 5%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Marauders of Nibenay[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Leaza %
Pahleek %
Kayardi Drasad %
Ahli Kiaka 44%[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]City State of Tyr[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Captain Zalcor 96%
Strom Rarvin 11%
Korik Marrish 11%
Merigal of Narine 11%
Councillor Turloff 11%[/SIZE]

Hey people sorry for my absence been really busy with work… bad news is that i´m going on a road trip to the highlands till sunday. I´ll be back ready for some more NPC creation.

Thank you all