Merchant Calendar Disc

It’s a working hand held Merchant Calendar in disc form. I recently finished designing it, printed it, and assembled it. It has all the info for days, months, Free Years, constellations, phases of both moons, and the Endlean and Sofean cycles and a few other things. It still needs a little work but it is close to being complete and follows the computer program pretty closely.

7 Likes

Sweet! It reminds me of the old AD&D SSI game decoder discs.

2 Likes

That is incredibly awesome! You continue to amaze me, Rovewin. When you feel it is complete, please share. I would love to have one.

3 Likes

@Rovewin Did you ever assemble a printable/downloadable version? I’d love one myself.

1 Like

He did. I got a sneak peak and it’s very cool. He asked me not to share, because he hasn’t perfected it yet. I’m not sure how he hasn’t perfected it though, becausw it seems to work great.

3 Likes

Indeed I did. And then I did more. Oh so much more. There are so many things I want to do with it. It just takes time, time that I don’t have a lot of. I’ll see if I can get the same one I gave to Rajaat posted on the measly blog I started a couple weeks ago. Yeah started 20 years too late.

3 Likes

How about this?

2 Likes