Prison State of Eldaarich progress

How is the progress going for “Prison State of Eldaarich”? The project has stalled (obviously it’s been 9 years or more), but we can still rescue it.

Put up what has been done and we can crowdsouce the completion of the project.

1 Like

It seems we have the same interest.
Tried to contract some of the people in the forum, but have been unsuccessful so far.
I have gathered what I know, is available at the moment here.
Do hope we have some luck in the not so distant future.

I contacted the main author of Prison State of Eldaarich. I offered to help. Anyway, I don’t think it is anywhere near completion. I don’t think it will be completed.

Me too, with more luck, In case you don’t know it has been put out on the Ds Fb page under files.
Not fully completed.

Just checked and I can’t find it in the files section of DS FB.

Hello peoples, what’s up with the project??

It’s called PSOE1 prison state of Eldaarich.
In files section, at the top of the darksun facebook page.

Ah yes! Thank you. I forgot to write that I found it.

Im not finding this under the files on the FB page. However, there is another file named PsoE39 Brax.doc that has a broken link.

If you go into the post, that link works…

Is there a way to get a copy of the unfinished Prison State of Eldaarich?

2 Likes

PSoE is on our short list of books to finish up, now that the Pristine Tower team is up and running.

If the above Facebook link is still active, you’re welcome to download it there, as its not our policy to hand out half-finished books.

However, it IS our policy to ask: “Are you interested in seeing Prison-State of Eldaarich finished? Would you like to help us develop it?”

2 Likes

Of course I am interested in seeing it finished! sadly, I am not able to help develop it by now :frowning:

1 Like

Ok, well, don’t hesitate to contact us if your situation changes.

For the record, while the team is always desperate for more artists (including mappers) and editors, there is room on the Pristine Tower team for all levels of participation - from those who are capable of knocking out whole products on their own, to folks who can only spare the time to come by and offer ideas and comments every few days.

1 Like

Given that I’m currently playing a spy from the Librarian’s clave of Kurn, active in the Tyr Region, and who was originally born into one of Eldaarich’s serf villages; I’d be very keen to help finish this project.

3 Likes