Sensei PrC from Prestige Class Appendix Volume II 3.5

The improved fighting style ability references a feat called Improved Psionic Weapon. For the life of me, I can’t find any reference to this feat anywhere. Any idea what it is?

Expanded Psionics Handbook

Psionic Weapon is a thing in Expanded Psionics Handbook, but Improved Psionic Weapon is not.

The reference to “improved” is a typo. The actual name is “Greater Psionic Weapon” which is in Expanded Psionics Handbook.

2 Likes

Thanks. Is it a typo for unarmed combat also? Should it be Greater Psionic Fist instead?

Yes. Thinking on it, they may have been renamed “improved” to get around open gaming license red tape.

1 Like

That makes sense. I wish they had included the feat in the supplement in that case. Pathfinder basically copies the non-OGL feats, just changing the text because the mechanics themselves cannot be licensed. The Royal Animator did a good job of incorporating corpse crafter feats in the class features.

Shouldn’t have needed to. The feats are both in the SRD with the name “Greater” and thus already able to be used as is.

1 Like

The greater feats may not have been originally part of the SRD when DS prestige classes II was released. But who knows, that was 13+ years ago.

1 Like