Stats of the Sorcerer Kings

Hey!

Well…I’m very new in all of this, and I just wanted to know if there was any conversion to 3.X of all the sorcerer kings. I know they were going to put them in Legend of Athas, but I think that book was not finished.

Sorry if the question is redundant, and for possible errors in my writing, I speak Spanish.

1 Like

Welcome aboard L.M! Not sure about most of the SKs. You can find the 3.5 stats for Dregoth in the Athas.org product “Dregoth Ascending” - Part III IIRC. The stats for Borys of Ebe, the Dragon of Tyr and SK of Ur-Draxa were discussed in this thread . Some quite useful stuff between the pair.

Happy hunting!

The official Athas.org ones are listed in the Dark Sun Rulebook and in the Dregoth’s Ascending adventure:

Lalali‐Puy (LE female champion of Rajaat stage III dragon, defiler 5/telepath 6/arch defiler 5/thrallherd 4/cerebremancer 5/Athasian dragon 2)
Nibenay (LE male champion of Rajaat stage IV dragon, defiler 5/seer 5/loremaster 10/cerebremancer 10/Athasian dragon 2)
Hamanu (LE male Champion of Rajaat stage III dragon, defiler 5/psychic warrior 11/arch defiler 10/cerebremancer 5/Athasian dragon 4)

Daskinor (CE male stage II Champion of Rajaat dragon defiler 8/nomad 10/cerebremancer 10/Athasian dragon 2)
Oronis (LG male Champion of Rajaat stage IV avangion, preserver 5/shaper 5/cerebremancer
10/loremaster 3/avangion 5)

Dregoth (CE Male stage IX dragon champion of Rajaat kaisharga Wiz 7/Psion (egoist) 8/Cerebremancer 5/Arch Defiler 10/Athasian Dragon 8

Full stats only exist for Dregoth.

I was able to rescue an old overview I did, roughly based on Athas.org but modified as I required my Sorcerer-Monarchs to be epic casters and manifesters (they got quite a few more levels out of it). I had writeups I may be able to salvage as I get further along in the recovery but here’s a draft I had:

Green Age
Albeorn of Dunswich (Andropinis) Male Human (Nomad 7/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Borys of Ebe Male Human (Egoist 10/Wizard 5/Arch Defiler 5/Cerebremancer 7)
Cielbia Female Human (Telepath 10/Wizard 10/Thrallherd 8/Arch Defiler 7)
Daskinor Male Human (Seer 10/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Dregoth Male Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Egoist 5/Wizard 5/Arch Psion 5/ Arch Defiler 10/ Cerebremancer 10)
Gallard (Nibeney) Male Human (Seer 12/Wizard 5/Loremaster 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Inenek (Lalali-Puy) Female Human (Telepath 10/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Kalak of Tyr Male Human (Kineticist 10/ Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Kalid-Ma Female Human (Shaper 10/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Keltis (Oronis) Male Human (Shaper 10/Wizard 5/Loremaster 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Manu of Deche (Hamanu) Male Human (Fighter 6)
Pennarin Male Human (Egosit 5/Wizard 5/ Eldritch Knight 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Sacha of Arala Male Human (Kineticist 10/ Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Sielba Female Human (Telepath 10/Wizard 10/Thrallherd 7/Arch Defiler 8)
Tectuktitlay Male Human (Kineticist 10/ Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Uyness of Waveryly (Abalach-Re) Female Human (Nomad 7/Wizard 7/Cerebremancer 10)
Wyan of Bodach Male Human (Nomad 10/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 5)
Red Age
Albeorn of Dunswich (Andropinis) Male Human Champion of Rajaat Nomad 5/Wizard 7/Elocator 10/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 5
Borys of Ebe Male Human Champion of Rajaat Eldritch Knight 8/Egoist 15/Wizard 5/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 2
Cielbia Female Human Champion of Rajaat Thaumaturgist 5/Telepath 5/Wizard 5/Thrallherd 10/Arch Defiler 5/Cerebremancer 5
Daskinor Male Human Champion of Rajaat Seer 10/Wizard 8/Deadheart Interrogator 6/Cerebremancer 10
Dregoth Male Stage V dragon Champion of Rajaat Archmage 5/Egoist 5/Wizard 5/Arch Psion 5/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 10/Dragon 5
Gallard (Nibeney) Male Human Champion of Rajaat Seer 12/Wizard 10/Loremaster 10/Cerebremancer 5
Inenek (Lalali-Puy) Female Human Champion of Rajaat Telepath 8/Wizard 12/Thrallherd 4/Cerebremancer 10
Kalak of Tyr Male Human Champion of Rajaat Metamind 10/Kineticist 5/Wizard 5/Arch Defiler 7/Cerebremancer 7
Kalid-Ma Female Human Champion of Rajaat Shaper 10/Wizard 8/Master Transmogrifist 10/Cerebremancer 7
Keltis (Oronis) Male Human Champion of Rajaat Shaper 9/Wizard 10/Loremaster 5/Cerebremancer 10
Manu of Deche (Hamanu) Male Human Champion of Rajaat Fighter 6/Egoist 5/Wizard 5/Sensei 10/Eldritch Knight 10/Cerebremancer 4
Pennarin Male Human Champion of Rajaat Warmind 5/Egoist 12/Wizard 5/Eldritch Knight 10/Cerebremancer 5
Sacha of Arala Male Human Champion of Rajaat Arch Defiler 5/Kineticist 12/Wizard 8/Argent Savant 5/Cerebremancer 5
Sielba Female Human Champion of Rajaat Thaumaturgist 5/Telepath 5/Wizard 5/Thrallherd 10/Arch Defiler 5/Cerebremancer 5
Tectuktitlay Male Human Champion of Rajaat Pyrokineticist 10/Kineticist 10/Wizard 5/Leach 5/Cerebremancer 7
Uyness of Waveryly (Abalach-Re) Female Human Champion of Rajaat Nomad 10/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 10
Wyan of Bodach Male Human Champion of Rajaat Force Wizard 5/Nomad 10/Wizard 10/Argent Savant 5/Cerebremancer 7
Brown Age
Albeorn of Dunswich (Andropinis) Male Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Nomad 5/Wizard 7/Elocator 10/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 5
Borys of Ebe Male Stage X dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 10/Eldritch Knight 8/Egoist 15/Wizard 5/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 2
Cielbia Female Human Champion of Rajaat Thaumaturgist 5/Telepath 5/Wizard 5/Thrallherd 10/Arch Defiler 5/Cerebremancer 5
Daskinor Male Stage II dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Seer 10/ Wizard 8/Deadheart Interrogator 6/Cerebremancer 10
Dregoth Male Stage IX dragon kaisharga Champion of Rajaat Dragon 8/Archmage 5/Egoist 5/Wizard 5/Arch Psion 5/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 10
Gallard (Nibeney) Male Stage IV dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 3/Seer 12/Wizard 10/Loremaster 10/Cerebremancer 5
Inenek (Lalali-Puy) Female Stage III dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Telepath 8/Wizard 12/Thrallherd 4/Cerebremancer 10
Kalak of Tyr Male Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Metamind 10/ Kineticist 5/Wizard 5/Arch Defiler 7/Cerebremancer 7
Kalid-Ma Female Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Shaper 10/Wizard 8/Master Transmogrifist 10/Cerebremancer 7
Keltis (Oronis) Male Stage V avangion Champion of Rajaat Avangion 5/Shaper 9/Wizard 10/Loremaster 5/Cerebremancer 10
Manu of Deche (Hamanu) Male Stage III dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Fighter 6/Egoist 5/Wizard 5/Sensei 10/Eldritch Knight 10/Cerebremancer 4
Pennarin Male Human Champion of Rajaat Warmind 5/Egoist 12/Wizard 5/Eldritch Knight 10/Cerebremancer 5
Sacha of Arala Male Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Arch Defiler 5/Kineticist 12/Wizard 8/Argent Savant 5/Cerebremancer 5
Sielba Female Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Thaumaturgist 5/Telepath 5/Wizard 5/Thrallherd 10/Arch Defiler 5/ Cerebremancer 5
Tectuktitlay Male Stage II dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Pyrokineticist 10/Kineticist 10/Wizard 5/Leach 5/Cerebremancer 7
Uyness of Waveryly (Abalach-Re) Female Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Nomad 10/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 10
Wyan of Bodach Male Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Force Wizard 5/Nomad 10/Wizard 10/Argent Savant 5/Cerebremancer 7
Age of Heroes
Albeorn of Dunswich (Andropinis) Male Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Nomad 5/Wizard 7/Elocator 10/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 5
Borys of Ebe Male Wraith Champion of Rajaat Dragon 10/Eldritch Knight 8/Egoist 15/Wizard 5/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 2
Dregoth Male Stage X dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 8/Archmage 5/Egoist 5/Wizard 5/Arch Psion 5/Arch Defiler 10/Cerebremancer 10
Gallard (Nibeney) Male Stage IV dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 3/Seer 12/Wizard 10/Loremaster 10/Cerebremancer 5
Inenek (Lalali-Puy) Female Stage III dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Telepath 8/Wizard 12/Thrallherd 4/Cerebremancer 10
Kalak of Tyr Male Stage V dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Metamind 10/ Kineticist 5/Wizard 5/Arch Defiler 7/Cerebremancer 7
Kalid-Ma Female Human Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Shaper 10/Wizard 8/Master Transmogrifist 10/Cerebremancer 7
Kalid-Ma Female Stage VI dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Shaper 10/Wizard 8/Master Transmogrifist 10/Cerebremancer 7
Keltis (Oronis) Male Stage V avangion Champion of Rajaat Avangion 5/Shaper 9/Wizard 10/Loremaster 5/Cerebremancer 10
Manu of Deche (Hamanu) Male Stage III dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 2/Fighter 6/Egoist 5/Wizard 5/Sensei 10/Eldritch Knight 10/Cerebremancer 4
Sacha of Arala Male Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Arch Defiler 5/Kineticist 12/Wizard 7/Argent Savant 5/Cerebremancer 5
Sielba Female Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat Dragon 1/Thaumaturgist 5/Telepath 5/Wizard 5/Thrallherd 10/Arch Defiler 5/ Cerebremancer 5
Uyness of Waveryly (Abalach-Re) Female Stage I dragon Champion of Rajaat (Nomad 10/Wizard 10/Cerebremancer 10

I don’t think this was the final document I had created, I’m pretty sure I had used more PRCs, especially for the Psion levels, but it would give you an idea. Also note I had several of the old Champions return (as well as some other characters).

Andropinis was still in the Black, Borys had returned as a Wrath started bringing the few survivors of Ur Draxa together and was looking to ressurect himself, Cielbia (Sielba’s twin sister) was trapped south of the Dead Lands and trying to get free, Dregoth’s spell failed but returned him to life and completed his transformation, Kalak was potentially kicking around/being resurrected, Kalid-Ma was being reconstituted via the orbs first as a human and then working her way through the dragon transformation, Sacha had finally been killed and his his Tower Bound ability kicked in so he was trying to figure out what happened to Rajaat, Sielba’s mind was trapped in her sister’s body and looking to escape into a body of her own, Abalach-Re had reincarnated but lost her dragon level and was trying to figure out how to retake Raam or if she should cut her losses.

2 Likes

Hey! Thank you both!

Hears! Thanks to both of you!

I believe that the information provided will be useful to me. It is a pity that legend of athas could not be finished, but Borys’ stats look good and the table of SeruZmaj is the same case.

Thanks, again.