The Burnt World of Athas - Dark Sun 4

Dark Sun 4 Posted by flip about 7 years ago This is old news by now, as Dark Sun 4 has been out for about three weeks now, depending on whether or not you have access to a Friendly Local Gaming Store. I’ve been rather mum on the topic of Dark Sun 4, in part because I was under an NDA, and didn’t want to risk breaking it; I received an early review copy in December. We’re not dead, here at athas.org, but we are working out what our place in the new ecosystem is. I’ve been working away at some of the backend of the site, bringing the framework up to date with the latest release (and making the mistake of tracking the fast-changing beta) and tinkering with some more collaborative features, trying to balance between external input and spam. If nothing else, we want to be the place where the community can share adventures, plot hooks, monster builds, new locations and such with a permanent home that’s not a forum post; keep your eyes open.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.athas.org/news/197