Athas.org call for feedback - Life-Shaping Handbook

Originally posted on the wizards board last year.

The original release of the Life-Shaping Handbook in 2007 was a beta release. We are currently working on editing the Life-Shaping Handbook for a second release. This is a final call for playtesting or general feedback. We are looking for anything feedback you have from playtesting any of the items, prestige classes, or creatures in LSH as well as simple spelling or grammatical errors you discovered. We are not however, looking for new submissions to the document.

Please post your feedback on this thread or email to templarate@lists.athas.org.

1 Like

Maybe I can look at one of these after I finish my current project. (about 75% complete at current).

1 Like

Bringing this thread back if people are looking for ways to volunteer to help.

Looking for feedback on Life-Shaping Handbook. Playtest feedback, spelling errors, general feedback. Post here or email to the templarate@lists.athas.org.

1 Like

I’d be happy to do a spelling/general content check.

1 Like

I too am willing to assist! My previous project is finished-ie-waiting-on-official-feedback, so I have some bandwidth for this now.

1 Like

To become a life shaper, one has to undergo a “womb immersion”. There is no description of the womb in question (could be left so, being only a specific location, or more detailed with the properties of the “womb”, and the process of transformation to being a life-shaper).

The spirit wombs (p 78) leads to confusion with the womb necessary to become a life-shaper, so a change of name would be welcome. Or did I miss a thing and the spirit wombs are the devices necessary to become life-shaper ? I’m a bit confused about that.

1 Like