We need your help with a Dark Sun podcast name

podcast
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f027a193c90>

(Robert Adducci) #1

@Palladion​ and I are gearing up for a Dark Sun podcast! Our first episode will be about Templars and the tyranny they represent. We have a couple of names for the podcast inspired by community responses. Which do you like best?

• Bone, Stone, & Obsidian
  • The Wanderer’s Journey

0 voters

(Chris Flipse) #2

So, I think both here and G+, the who-votes for what results are public … but you may want to watch for the duplicate votes in multiple locations :wink:

(Chris Flipse) #3

Also, we can tweak up some of the structure and such if you want to make this the forum for the podcast, rather than continuing the facebook / g+ / whatever fragmentation.

(Robert Adducci) #4

Yeah, just trying to get the word out with some community involvement. But a home forum here would be great!

(Chris Flipse) #7

(Robert Adducci) #8

The results across 4 polls were too close. So I’ve redirected everyone here to vote again. Please vote by next Tuesday the 25th!

(Robert Adducci) #9

(Robert Adducci) #10

And the winner is…Bone, Stone, and Obsidian!

Just finished the first episode of Bone, Stone, and Obsidian our new Dark Sun podcast with Wayne Chang​. The podcast should go live sometime next month!

Bone, Stone, and Obsidian won by 2 votes, compared to winning by 1 in the first poll, so it was really close both times.