I just finished reading book 1 of the Prism Pentad, and I have also been doing a solo campaign. I was looking for stats for various characters and found that there are stats for Rikus, Agis, Neeva, and Sadira. However, I wasn’t able to find any stats for Anezka.
I know she wasn’t a major character, but we still did get to see her fight a little bit. Her style seemed to be a lot more rogueish in nature, rather than an actual gladiator like Rikus or Neeva.
However, despite decades of information on there, no one seems to have come up with a statblock/build for Anezka. In fact, from what I could find, her name only even appears as a Female Halfling name in the V8 PDF.
So I was just curious what a build for Anezka would actually look like.
I was just curious how the community would likely build her, since I just started reading the novels. I figured others who have more knowledge would be able to give better build suggestions for her. lol
I know we aren’t given a whole lot of information about her, but surely there’s enough to reconstruct a decent build for her.
I guess I’ll put together my own in the next few days and see what people think of it.
I can help you if you like. I have an NPC creation tool that is in alpha. But it does work, figures out all the prerequisites for feats, assigns skill points, as so on. Think of the character creation process of Neverwinter Nights 2, it’s like that.