Complete Psionic errata

I obtained the original errata file for Complete Psionic that was submitted for publication on the WotC website, but was accidentally not posted on the website during the switch to 4e, directly from the author. Can the file be hosted here, please?

2 Likes

Yeah, go for it. If you can’t post it here email it to me and I’ll post it. Raddu at Athas.org

1 Like

I do not seem to have the ability to link attachments, but here is the hyperlink to where it is currently sitting: Official Complete Psionic Errata I will also email it to you.

2 Likes

Not to disbelieve you, but where did you obtain errata that was not published?

He literally said he got it from the author. The author is Bruce Cordell and the filename includes “BRC”, which is Bruce R. Cordell.

1 Like

Also, for reference, the Complete Psionics Handbook (3.0) and Expanded Psionics Handbook (3.5) are here:

1 Like

No worries, I get asked that a lot.

I emailed him.

During the course of a conversation we had about psionics the subject of errata to the CompPsi came up so I asked if he had it or knew what happened to it, and he emailed it to me and gave me permission to make it available.

A classic case of ‘ask and ye shall receive,’ lol. ^^

2 Likes

If only this was more common.

Huh. IIRC, wasn’t there some other 3.5 errata (not psionics, I don’t think) that actually did get released, but somehow got turned into illegible gibberish? Anyone remember that or who made it?

1 Like