Dark Sun 5e conversion

This looks like the most completed 5E conversation. I wonder if Athas.org could make 5E some sort of community project or wiki?

Personally I’d like it slightly more epic and thus way more homebrew. I’m working on ideas (on the DND Amino), but one change requires the next so I’m building modular variant rules for: Character Creation, Ability Scores, Race, Size, Background and Custom point based classes.
From these classes I’m making the Dark Sun specific classes like Priests and Defilers.

Has anyone used the Gladiator from this conversion? In the progression table, p 32, what does the Arena Skills bonus refer to?

You did an amazing job with the conversion. I did notice something. When you get to the Templar portion of the PDF it starts talking about wizards and then it repeats some of the information about wizards. I think you may have cut and pasted over the Templar section. I really think this is an amazing conversion and I would love the templar component too. Do you the templar section available?

Once again, this whole project is amazing and the quality is top notch. Thank you for creating it and posting.

When you hit ‘Get PDF’ it default prints to your printer, but you can use the drop-down box and change the destination from your printer to ‘Save as PDF’. You probably already figured that out, but I figured someone else might come along and need the help. This looks to be a well done rules conversion, and I cannot wait to playtest it.