Dark Sun Art-AI generated

As people are playing with the several new AI Art Generators, I figured a thread dedicated to this might be of interest. I am still at the start of this work but some things already came out interesting.

I am using NightCafe which gives you limited access to Sable Diffusion and DALL-E 2

4 Likes

This came out rather nice as a Shadow Giant .

3 Likes

The desolate landscape of dried up region of Silt Sea

3 Likes

A psionic duel on a desert beneath Athasian moons

3 Likes

Midjourney- a temple in psionic monastery from Green Age with corrupted mind orbs

3 Likes

Started using Midjourney and I think it will be difficult not to use in the future(although I don’t want to be railroaded into one particular set of styles). The outcomes are simply too interesting to be ignored.
Here are attempts at creating a Shadow Giant(compare with the rather interesting but crude image earlier)

4 Likes

I just signed up for the Midjouney basic plan myself. If you haven’t already, try the --v 4 prompt.

art by Thomas Baxa, DnD, Fantasy, humans and tall elves constructing a palace in an arid city, Athas, --v 4

For example.

1 Like

Thank you. I didn’t knew about the prompt. I think I will subscribe as well.

Here is what came out after typing following

art by Gerard Brom, DnD, Fantasy, dragon king, majestic, royal, sorcerer, black and gold, dying world, red sun, dark sun, holding an obsidian blade, transformation, sorcery, desert, dark fantasy, bronze age, Athas, --v 4

4 Likes

3 Likes

Results for “brute bald fighter, dark sun, drawing in style of gerald brom, darksun, athas, fantasy, dnd, obsidian axe, ragged leather spiky armour, post-apocalyptic fantasy, bronze age arena, desert, intense, thin but muscular, 90s heavy metal art, fighting giant black scorpion” with v4 prompt.

3 Likes

Final version of the fighter. This tool is really a game changer for RPG’s I believe. You could add professionally looking illustrations to your NPCs, PC’s and art to supplements and netbooks, which look simply amazing and give impression of illustrations on professional level.

3 Likes

And this is for the current generation of AI art. The next generation of AI art is just a few months away. There are going to be jobs in producing AI art.

2 Likes

Couple of variations and final version

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is my prompt.

Portrait, Full length photography of a male wizard of high sorcery, no hat, normal ears, handsome appearance, fierce demeanor, muscular, Raistlin, black robe, wearing an purple softly glowing crystal amulet around his neck, piercing yellow eyes, show full face and head, DnD, Dragonlance, Nikon camera, cyberpunk style, Sony camera, unnatural light, 4k picture, professional photographer, unreal engine 5, ultra-realistic --v 4

I decided to upscale the two most viable ones.

Pretty good.

2 Likes

Athasian Meorty

Bone Golem

Mounted Unded War Beetle

3 Likes

This came out funny. Boo, get out trespassers !

4 Likes

I was hoping for an avangion but got this instead. It’s still usable in Dark Sun. A horrible silt monster.

6 Likes

Be careful though when using the word defiler, it is banned by Midjourney as substitute for devil.

Tales of the Comet on Athas. Cybernetic creatures under the thrall of a powerful alien Artificial Intelligence invades Athas.

1 Like