Dark Sun Public Uploads Folder

At the behest of some fans with a great idea I created a Google Drive Folder to collect all things Dark Sun that are freely available from TSR/Wizards and Fans.

If you upload content please upload it to the __Upload Here folder and staff will sort it.
Dark Sun Public Shared Google Drive

9 Likes

Thank you very much, Robert!

2 Likes

Hey Robert, thank you for this. I have a question about how to access the mailing list archives. Whenever I download the one going back to 2000, I can’t actually open any of the links, as it tries to send me to the long dead wizards site that used to hold them (which in turn redirects me to the WOTC front page). Am I doing something wrong, or are they just no longer accessible?

1 Like

Have you tried to Wayback Machine the links?

Yes, I have. Interestingly, I did once find a way to access those ones on my own last year, digging through the internet for days, but I can’t remember how.
The old ones, though, from the 90’s, I’ve never seen before, and I can access those just fine.

Honestly I never checked them. I’ll see if I can fix them.

2 Likes

Hey there. I just dropped everything I had (I think) about DS from my HD in the upload folder.

Have fun!

2 Likes

Hello all, long time lurker.
I was hoping to get some feed back on a fan based 2ed (with some info pulled from 4ed) supplement I wrote up for Altaruk. Its here in the upload folder:

Altaruk - Google Drive

I’m also looking for help on cleaning up my maps.

Thanks all,

Matthew

2 Likes

The files that are there now are zipped files. If you open them you can then open the files inside with a text editor like Notepad++

1 Like

This is… beautiful. Absolutely phenomenal!

1 Like

Thank you Robert! I just dropped a PDF recompilation of all the work that Scott Stoecker did on his website Balic: City of Silt. I hope it helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a reminder, if anyone is keen to work on unfinished work that’s in this folder, come talk to me or any of the development group team, and we’ll support you.

Yeah, that link was dead. Not sure why they never downloaded…but I found them!
Dark Sun mailing list archive from 1999-2011.
Just download the compressed file. You can open it with a text reader. Enjoy!

3 Likes

I’m getting back into D&D, and Dark Sun was one of my favorite settings. I was disappointed that WotC is abandoning it. Any chance I can get access to the Google Drive for resources?

3 Likes

Welcome back! The link is on the first post. Enjoy!

2 Likes