Famous Athasian Last Words

originally posted by zombiegleemax

PC1: “I know he’s a templar of Hamanu and his bodyguards are black lion guard elites. lets attack them and see if they are tough…”

DM: “??”

PC2: “thank you stranger! I would like to know what the green candy you just gave me tastes like!” - he ate it. got robbed. and than killed.

PC3: “of course Ill follow you into your tent!!” - as he follows an elven merchant in shadow square into his tent to see the really good stuff.

PC4: “what was the namew of that monster we are going to fight in the ring tonight? beast head giant of something…” (new players arriving in athas)

PC5: “greetings! I come in peace!” (exact words said by our half elven ranger, as he confronted all by himself a 400 strong elven raiding tribe).

PC6: “…thats right! we’re new here! we’re the new guards!” (trying to convince high templar Masterias that they are, in fact, new guards. the fact that he was the captain of the guards never occured to them…

PC7: “…don’t be afraid guys! this are just anakores! I know everything about them!..” (as the entire caravn was being slowly sucked into the sand…)

I think this ios the best group a DM can wish for…

originally posted by jon_oracle_of_athas

To those who have seen Black Adder starring Rowan Atkinson:

“Die, silly king!!”