GHA Book 3 - Darksun themed campaign streaming - Premiers 5/2 @5PM CT

Hi all. Been super busy and prepping for a charity stream this weekend for St. Jude. I’m continuing to prep for the launch of my Dark Sun in Greyhawk (Sea of Dust) game this summer, and in addition to physica 3D prints I’m doing for my table top, I’m making customer Talespire assets for VTT. Here’s the first one I thought you all might like:

Shout out to Gloomykids for the STL and Simsete and gonsplitter for the coloring.

7 Likes

Wow that looks fantastic! Will that only work in Talespire or could you import them into Tabletop Simulator too?

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s a Talespire specific asset. I’m creating like 75 different models of unique dark sun monsters, races and assets.

Here’s the same guy with the base removed and here’s the Sand Ray

3 Likes

More TS assets and terrain rolling in. Custom DS music. Artwork. Huzzah. I’m getting excited. Here’s another miniature for TaleSpire i thought you all might like to see. Nightmare beast:

2 Likes

I changed the name of the thread so I can start posting other content here beside the Talespire pics. I’ll post custom DS themed music, custom art, and other stuff in creating in prep for the new campaign starting late April or early May on my Twitch channel. Now; more eye candy:

4 Likes

Love how this guy turned out!

3 Likes

Bad @$$ Baazrag!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Session Zero tonight! Prepping for the big 5/2 campaign launch (that’s when the OG DS boxed set will be given away). Anyway, we’ll discuss the placement of Dark Sun in the Flaeness, mechanics for a PF1e/3.5 DS game, house rules, player and PC introductions, etc. We’ll also specifically address the handling of slavery in the setting. We’ll be live on Twitch at 5:00 CT for any that are interested.

3 Likes

It’s almost here! Also giving away an Original Boxed set on stream! Names will be drawn throughout the show and then a winner selected by d20 rolls. My whole crew will be in cosplay that night too. Hope you can come watch and support us. Thank you in advance, and thanks for the many articles here and on the Discord that have helped me prepare.

1 Like

Sea of Dust? I am guessing the areas affected by her Rain of Colorless Fire.

I’m keen to see what mechanics you decide to use.

1 Like

Yes, the Twin Cataclysms included the Rain of Colorless fire which reduced the mighty Suel empire to ash. Already ringed by mountains, the region became the desolate wasteland of Athas, The Sea of Dark Sun. Ancient Suel Mages fled deep into the earth, emerging a century later to forge a new empire. An empire of hate, death, ash, sand, blood, slavery and Psionics. A land forsaken by the gods of the Flaeness. A sea of dust. A sea of death. The Sea of Dark Sun.

A customized PF1e crunchy rule set, with devastating crit tables, Psionics, and an advances grappling system. A combination of Theater of Mind, table top
Minis and terrain, gorgeous Talespire 3d VTT, custom music and ambiance, cosplay once a month…. Argggg. I’ve worked super hard on this and I can’t wait to tell the stories and show off the best campaign setting ever released. Dark Sun!!!

2 Likes

Watching this now! I can see a lot of work has been put into this.

1 Like

Ya, no lie… and thank you very much! I hope you enjoy. The stream will be every Tuesday at 5CT. I think a couple of the players had a bit of stage fright with the size of the audience, but that will settle as we get into a groove.

1 Like

Do you have a direct link to session zero? I can’t seem to find it.

Sorry for the delay… I’m going to create a new thread where I’ll update with the links and post the occasional pic. Thanks!

2 Likes