Need ideas for oneshot running parallel with main campaign

My players shortly visited a highclass brothel before traveling on, didnt have any images of the girls, so generated some images of them Using AI. Discord Now one of the players really wants to go back and “meet” the mul girl, and the rest are pretty much up for it. But the campaign as I have written will take some time before getting there again. We are playing IRL for the first time this Christmas and was thinking of printing some of the girls and letting my players play them in a parallel story, that will interlink with the main story later.
Anyone got some good suggestions of what one-shot story we could play with 3 working girls in a highend establishment, frequented by templars, wealthy merchants, nobles and even a few powerful gangsters?

All female group.
Taking place in a city state.
Will write up some girls and add them to the NPC threat. Dark Sun NPC Thread - #30 by rosemaryJ

2 Likes

It could be a classic murder mystery. One of the NPC working girls is murdered and no one seems to care. So, it’s up to her friends to find her killer.
Or a revenge plotline. A npc working girl is killed by a templar, so everyone is afraid of going after the killer. It’s up to her friends to avenge her death.

2 Likes

The plot for Unforgiven.

1 Like

Adventure background:
The mul girl’s human mother escaped slavery after giving birth, she is a preserver that has risen to high ranks in the Veiled Alliance. She got word that a templar made the connection between her and a mul child. The templar wants to keep this source of information secret, so hasn’t alerted his superiors to the mul and is using some lower level dupes and some mercenaries. The mother’s agents have been tracking the templar agents, when they moved on the brothel, so did they.

The first the girls know is when the templar agents enter the brothel to arrest the mul.

This will allow you do take this anywhere you want and end with any number of the girls back in the brothel if that’s how you want it to end instead of them being free. Dunno what kind of games you typically run.

3 Likes

Thanks for your ideas.
Gives me some ideas.
Always forgetting the Veiled Alliance.

btw. girls are up in npc threat.

1 Like

If you have access to Kobold Press’ Midgard Sagas, there’s a short 5th level adventure in that called The Mhalmet Heist there the PC’s are tasked with robbing a competitor’s gambling establishment. It’s more clandestine sneakery than all-out thuggery, and it’s not Dark Sun, but if the action is in a city-state, it should be easy enough to convert.

3 Likes