New Southern End of Continent Map

For those wanting to know the text

The center circles are Sun, Guthay, and Ral

1 Like

Where is the Steeple of Crystals on the map?

Just asking if we’re ever going to need to use that for any books or Gazetteers…

Safe from who or what?

And pretty sure the “wanderer” is a typo and was meant to reference the Messenger.

Yeah, as I read it, my first thought was the Messenger comet. But does the adventure itself really address the Messenger?

Also, if this is the case then the wording should be fixed on the image.

Does someone have the font that was used for this?

The adventure has this to say about the plaque with the halfling writing

Where are the future products? :wink:

Kind of supports the whole Messenger comet being the return of the rhulisti concept.

The Steeple of Crystals is the room atop the Pristine Tower.

1 Like

That’s fantastic to know! Never had a chance to actually get my hands on them :sweat_smile:

We kind of have a background plot that the early Trolls were the remnants of Rhulisti NASA, and their obsession with the sun and stars is a half-remembered memory of their duty to track the messenger.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve always been fascinated with the Messenger and the return of the rhulisti. I’ve started developing the plot to later run in my game but never got to run it.

1 Like

I believe that we here at Athas.org should produce said future products and take the campaign setting into startling new directions ourselves.

1 Like

For the record we’re not stopping at the south in the long-term lol, I’ve been trying to reconcile the different maps of Anattan - specifically the DSRising one, Brian Sanchez ACG one, @Sysane’s Sundered Region, and Mike Fleming’s Spiral Lands- @Garolnemay_Montego did a great job with their large map but I wanted to be a little closer to the original fan maps, particularly fleming’s.

7 Likes

I agree. Indeed, we’re kind of already on that.

Have you seen the list of outstanding projects?

Yes. I believe you already marked Unseen Ways as being worked on by me in that thread.

@nijineko, you’ll be happy to know I’ve updated the Pcloud link to have a version of the map without names.

For everyone else as well, I’ve also rolled in everyone’s received feedback, and this current map in that folder is the latest version with all incorporated updates.

Enjoy!

6 Likes

My nitpicking is over XD

1 Like