Pristine Tower Dev Group - Vote on our Next Side Project!

Ok, that’s what my feeling had been. We’ll run Stargazers in parallel with everything else. :metal:

What stargazers of athas about?

1 Like

The constellations and zodiac signs of Athas.

2 Likes

and the moons, planets, stars, astrology, astronomy, significant locations, etc.

4 Likes

So it very much ties-in with the Crimson Sphere.

2 Likes

Aye. It will tie in without saying “Spelljammer” in it. All from a ground based viewpoint. And it will be consistent with what we did on SJ CS.

2 Likes

Something I really enjoy are adventures at sea. Which would be… Adventures at Silt.

Travelling the silt, siltskimmer battle and skirmish, silt archipelagos, silt islands, silt creatures, silt vehicles crews, etc. I know there was a Ships of the Kulag Fleet (Eldaarich). Could have been very interesting.

3 Likes

Pirates of the Silt Sea? Now that I think about it, you’ve got to wonder why Balic even maintains a fleet. It’s probable that there is a veritable Caribbean out there in the Silt Sea, literally packed with trade goods and adventure opportunities. And where there is lucrative trade, there are pirates.

2 Likes

I think I read somewhere that Balic maintains several silt sea trading routes with other city-states. It has to be in the original campaign box, before the list of city-states was closed.

2 Likes

We kind of have one about maritime pirates in the Gazetteers section, so we could bump up the priority on that…

1 Like

Thos is still on thr “to do” list.

I personally imagine that Balic trades with the Silt Archipelago to the SE.

3 Likes

There is a whole string of villages along the Estuary, and then a few up near Draj/Guistenal, and also Lake Island and possibly some sites on the Road of Fire, though I think that Dragon’s Crown made it pretty clear that ships don’t really get out there other than the M’ke ones for some reason. I guess they might trade with Eldaarich via Siltside as well… and mabye that serves as indirect trade with Kurn somehow. I would assume they trade with the Silt Archipelago, but that just seems to be one village from what they have released. Perhaps they used to trade with Ur Draxa as well?

3 Likes

Its my understanding that there’s a whole pile of islands and mudflats with a assortment of settlements down there - though i believe that most of that isnfrom a netbook at this point.

1 Like

The silt archipelego’s northernmost islands are covered in Valley of Dust and Fire, anything south of Muln is fanon from the netbook.

4 Likes

I love to see all these things happening particularly since I’ve been working for about a year to pull together all the threads I could find prepping to run a 5e DS green age campaign. I’ve dug through all the source docs I could get my hands on but there’s still needed to be quite a bit of homebrew-esque work. Happy to put any of that into the hopper if it’s useful.

4 Likes

Yes please. If you find anything that could help with our projects on the list, it will make them come to completion that much sooner!

PM me a link to a dropbox with information.

2 Likes

I see there is a Shattered Lands of the Ravager project on the list-there was a hint manual which listed all the monsters in the game along with stats. I am sure that would help.

3 Likes

yup, we have access to those as well as the ripped maps from the game. I’ve made some tentative attempts to graft shattered land’s locations onto the area near draj :sweat:

5 Likes

Maps are also available here:

2 Likes

That’s where I got em too :sweat_smile:, big props to the person who extracted them.

2 Likes