The Burnt World of Athas - 30 Days of Dark Sun 10: Who is your favorite sorcerer-king?

The 10th day of #30DaysofDarkSun is here and the question is "Who is your favorite sorcerer-king?".

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://athas.org/articles/30DaysofDarkSun-10-sorcerer-king

As with city-states, choosing a favorite sorcerer-king is so hard. They are all fantastic, including the ones in exile or further out. I have to go with Abalach-Re. I see her as a future Dregoth and a much smarter Kalak. She gives the impression of letting her city-state fall into chaos under the guise of falling prey to hedonism, but she is clearly much too smart for that. I really have enjoyed slowly revealing her plots and true intentions. And, the chaos of her city-state really was brought together in an interesting way in 4E. We had a ton of fun in the city-state.

Tectuktitlay was my favorite. Maybe it was the Aztec-like trappings, or maybe it was that Shattered Lands was set in his city-state, and that game was my introduction to Dark Sun.