The Burnt World of Athas - Project Status Update

Project Status Update Posted by Jon // Oracle over 10 years ago Time for another status update on athas.org product development: Dregoth Ascending Part II: The much awaited sequal to Dregoth Ascending Part I will be released on schedule (June 31st). By the current productivity rate, I dare to say it could be done sooner. It's about 70% done. The full title will be Dregoth Ascending part II - The Quest. Terrors of the Deadlands 3.5 update: The Monster Bureau reports that the updated version of TotD is right around the corner. It has undergone major revisions and includes some new elements, among them a new athasian undead. DS Core Rules 3.5: The Psionics Chapter is done along with the Spells Chapter. A release is right around the corner, there are some details we need to hammer out and editorial work left. Dark Sun Prestige Class Appendix Vol. I: I've received some comments, which has lead to the preview version being updated twice. So make sure to get the latest version. Dragon Rules: A finalized draft of the Dragon Rules are being reviewed internally in the Epic Bureau before they will be released to the public. In other words, these are also right around the corner. Other projects: Secrets of the Deadlands, The Emissary, Lost Cities. These projects are either put on hold, or progressing slowly. In other words, you have a lot to look forward to the upcoming months!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://athas.org/news/122