The Burnt World of Athas - Races

Races Posted by flip over 14 years ago A preview of the Races chapter of the playtest document is available. There are some changes from the material on the site, including a few last minute tweaks and a lot of editing. The site will catch up once we release the playtest document – maintaing changes in two different data sources concurrently is a nightmare I’m not going to deal with. The races document includes the ten races from DS2. These races will be frozen for the duration of the playtest freeze; additional races will be appearing on the site once the doc is released (and won't be frozen). For the moment, the most important thing is to get this PDF out the door. Some of those additional races will probably find their way into DS3 at a later point. Please direct your comments and questions to either the Dark Sun Mailing List or to the Message Boards. Public discussion tends to reduce the number of duplicate comments I find in my inbox. Let me stress again that this is a PREVIEW ...

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://www.athas.org/news/49