The Unwanteds - Introduction

I have just finished a short story that serves as an introduction to “The Unwanteds supplement”. The story features the future heroes of upcoming scenarios.

Please note: this text is intended for a mature audience. Some scenes or content may be disturbing to sensitive readers.

The unwanteds - Dark Sun. - Ruins of…

Happy reading!

Can’t load the link.

I tried using different devices— 2 PCs and phone—and it works fine. Could it be your VPN or firewall?

1 Like

hmm, tried on my phone and PC, neither work. Says, " This site can’t provide a secure connection". Don’t have a VPN, nothing in the firewall.

That’s strange. I’ve had plenty of feedback indicating that everything is working correctly. OPcache is enabled, and the site is secured via HTTPS. The SSL certificate is valid, too.

I think Chrome tends to block sites quite easily—is that the browser you’re using? Could you try a different one?

To make things easier, just send me a PM with your email address, and I’ll send you the PDF.

1 Like

Weird - works fine for me.

1 Like