We need your help with a Dark Sun podcast name

@Palladion​ and I are gearing up for a Dark Sun podcast! Our first episode will be about Templars and the tyranny they represent. We have a couple of names for the podcast inspired by community responses. Which do you like best?

• Bone, Stone, & Obsidian
  • The Wanderer’s Journey

0 voters

So, I think both here and G+, the who-votes for what results are public … but you may want to watch for the duplicate votes in multiple locations :wink:

1 Like

Also, we can tweak up some of the structure and such if you want to make this the forum for the podcast, rather than continuing the facebook / g+ / whatever fragmentation.

Yeah, just trying to get the word out with some community involvement. But a home forum here would be great!

1 Like

The results across 4 polls were too close. So I’ve redirected everyone here to vote again. Please vote by next Tuesday the 25th!

And the winner is…Bone, Stone, and Obsidian!

Just finished the first episode of Bone, Stone, and Obsidian our new Dark Sun podcast with Wayne Chang​. The podcast should go live sometime next month!

Bone, Stone, and Obsidian won by 2 votes, compared to winning by 1 in the first poll, so it was really close both times.