Announcing: Scale, Tale, & Claw

After a year and a half of development, we are proud to release our first truly original Dark Sun product in many years– Scale, Tail, and Claw - The Reptilian Peoples of Athas! In the spirit of Elves of Athas and Thri-Kreen of Athas, this accessory focuses on nine different sentient reptilian races unique to Athas and provides all the information needed for players and DMs of any edition of AD&D or D&D to bring them into their campaigns.

https://athas.org/products/STC

10 Likes

Great work, guys!!! I’m excited to give it a read through.

6 Likes

I am also excited to check it out!

4 Likes

Wow! Very impressive. I have only had a half hour flip through and some selective reading but you guys have produced a supplement worthy of a print run.

Excellent layout, thorough and in depth, an exemplary tome in all respects. This is a must for all true Athasians.

7 Likes

Just massively impressive. Thank you all for your work.

5 Likes

Further reading has only left me more impressed with what you have achieved. This is an invaluable tome which fits perfectly alongside the Thrikeen published tome. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

5 Likes

Only skimmed the book so far, but incredibly impressed, especially given how little info there was to actually base a lot of this stuff off of!

Being a 4e fan, not only am I gladdened by the 3rd Gen Dray, I’d like to offer my assistance with the desire to create 4e PC stats, a project I know requires considerable effort, since to make a really exciting 4e race requires not only base stats (already tricky, given 4e’s unique racial paradigm), but also racial feats, racial utility powers, and even racial paragon paths for the most interesting of races. I don’t know where/how to go about offering my thoughts, though…

3 Likes

I’m glad you like the book and the third generation (my babies!;), we would love to have you!

1 Like

Alright, where would I post my thoughts on 4e conversions? Here, or in a thread I start, so this one can remain for feedback of the netbook?

1 Like

Neujack will contact you and give all the details

1 Like

Yeah. Just sent you a private message here earlier today. Respond to that or accept the invite to the Pristine Tower discord group and we can go from there.

2 Likes